both of them??

She went to jungkooks desk and started looking through his drawers. She took out all the files and checked them one by one. "Aagrhh there's nothing here."

She kept those files inside and looked through the other drawers.

"Damn what the fuck seriously. Does this man has not- wait what's this?!" She was being frustrated at the sight of her getting nothing until her eyes fell on something.

She took those papers in her which said, "divorce papers." She chuckled "damn Jungkookah you made my way so clear. Now wait and watch how I ruin you." She said while smiling evilly.

She was in her own world when someone knocked on the door. She hurriedly kept everything and hid the papers in her clothes.

She opened the door just to find a worried Taehyung standing in front of her.

"Are you ok ?? What happened?? Is everything alright?" He held her shoulders, worry was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Y-yes I am" she was surprised due to a sudden flood of questions on her.

"I came to know that you were bit feeling well see this," he shown her some packets, "i brought you things ok. Just take this right now and after the work is done go to doc."

"There wasn't any need of doing this Taehyung, i-its alri-"

Before she could finish he spoke, "it's not alright. Listen to me and take them ok and please go to doc I beg you. Take care ok I have to do my pending work now." He said to her and was about to leave but the mess in the room didn't go unnoticed by him.

"W-what's with all this mess?"

Shit. "Nothing Taehyung I was just putting those files in the shelves again after checking them one by one."

"Oh alright then. But I am telling you go to the doc ok." He said to her still not leaving her.

"Ok baba i will go." And she pushed him out of the cabin.

"Damn this boy. Phew, Wait Yoon Hye it's not the time. Come back to your senses." She said and started her remaining work again.

After getting nothing she was satisfied cause she had those divorce papers in her hand. When it was time for Jungkook to arrive, she went and put those papers in her bag.

She arranged all the files on there places respectively and went to her cabin.

After Jungkook came back as for the lunch he had a client waiting. He went in his cabin and called someone,
"did you get to know anything?...

What ?!? Still nothing...

Aish do your properly you jerks." He cut the call and banged his hand on the table.

He sat there holding his head and closed his eyes cause he was tired of hearing the same things again and again.

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door .

"Come in" he said and Yoon Hye came in.

"Sir I know you were tensed, herre I brought a coffee for you." She said keeping the coffee mug on his table.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her. "I appreciate you bringing coffee but you know I don't like coffee sorry." She stood there looking at him as he continued, "moreover right now I have to go for a lunch with the clients so if I drink coffee what will I eat."

"Ok sir no worries."

"You can have that ." He smiled and left.

"Heck whyyy?? I think this Jungkook is of no use I have to start with his wife."

She talked to herself and called someone.

"Hello today you have visit mam ok....

No no not like that, first we have to pamper her and then start the real fun...

That's a nice question, ok wait for a day I will tell you everything properly..."

She ended the call,"Jeon Y/n get ready to see hell" and she chuckled.

_______________

Time skip at the end of the day cause author is lazy pabo jungkookie is home

Jungkook arrived in the house and found all the lights are off. He got inside through the spare keys and it was all blackout.

"PUMPKIN " He called out her name but got no response. He took out his mobile to open the flashlight but his phone was out of battery. "Aish what do I do Y/NAHH." He stared screaming her name walking like a blind person wherever his mind took him.

Suddenly he heard weird voices. This scared him now. "P-pumpkin where are you? A-are you o-ok" he started walking again when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Aahhhh" he screamed and turned around and punched the person.

"Jungkookah it's me pumpkin ahhh." She said falling on the floor. Suddenly the lights came on and jungkook saw her.

"P-pumpkin a-are you alright. I-I am so sorry." He bent to her.

Y/n was about to get up but she felt a sudden pain in her stomach. "Ahhhh j-jungkook fuck take me to doctor fast aaahhh." Tears started to flow down her cheeks. Jungkook carried her and put her in the car.

He drove as fast as he could and reached the hospital. He went to pick her up but found her unconscious. He was shocked at the sight of him. He hurriedly took her inside the hospital.

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR. IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL??" He was all tensed and knew nothing what to do. Suddenly a doc came to him and was about to speak something but saw y/n.

"Take her to the O.T fast." And then they both hurriedly went to the O.T.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon we will try our best to save both of them." Saying this doctor went inside the O.T

"Both of them??"

__________________

To be continued....

Yo bitches I gave you a this long chapter so don't be shy to give feedback and follow ok 💀🙂