chapter 3

The next day, rain came to the office, as soon as he entered, everyone gathered around him and starts admiring that he saved all of them from a big lose. And appreciating for his romantic idea for the advertising.

Before he can reply anyone, he got called by payu's secratery,informing him that payu is waiting for him in his cabin.

Without wasting anytime, he went to payu's cabin. He got welcomed by payu, Chen and 2 other employee who was standing next to chen.

Rain: good morning.....

Payu: sky, or should I call you rain instead???

Rain's heartbeat raised thinking that they got caught and he might loose his career, his whole life flashed in front of him.

Payu: Chen told me that everyone calls you rain. And here everyone is calling you rain. Then what should I call you.

Rain: I would prefer rain.

Payu: ok rain. You are going to present the project to our clint at sharp 12. Be prepared.

Payu expected rain to protest or might get panic as every other employee do but rain is built different. He took that file from payu's hand.he read it once and said...

Rain: okay I'm ready.....

Everyone got shocked, not expected rain to react so casually.....

Chen: but rain, I would say you should memorize everything before the meeting starts, Clint's will be their so noo mistakes are allowed to do.

Rain: p' , for your information, I have photographic memory, my one glance is enough for me to remember it for years......

Payu felt so much proud of this boy, he really not regret taking this boy in his team.

In the office,Everyone was getting worked up to welcome their Clint, and rain was also ready to present their project.

Everyone came inside the meeting room, payu came with his Clint's and made them site on the right side and went to site on the other side. Rain came to the center, projected his advertise that they made and the message behind it.

As he was explaining with a projector and lights were off, payu was not able to hear anything, he was lost at the moment he kissed rain, he was reliving it through the ad, rain was projecting on the screen. He looked at rain, who was explaining every depth and meaning behind it and how it would felt and the fragrance that reminds of that one person, payu was so much impressed with rain and his point of view on this.

As he was looking at rain, he got lost at his beauty, that plumpy lips while talking, looks more tempting, that eyes,that perfect jawline, everything about him is so perfect, perfect for payu.

Before he thinks anything else, the lights were turned on. Everyone was clapping, happy with the ad, the Clint's were so impressed,they were praising the team.

They finalized the advertise, did a handshake with the Clint's.

After their clints left, payu congratulated everyone for this big deal and everone left to complete their other work.

Payu was still on his chair, reading their contract, and rain was collecting his things, only they were left behind.

While collecting things, rain dropped his pen and bent to take it, payu looked at him at the same time, he wanted to touch him,tease him and do the things rain can't even imagine.

Rain got up and looked at payu who was staring at his ass, he immediately stand straight and hold his ass behind....

Rain: wh- what are you s- staring at?