chapter 12

After struggling with so much things with the new advertisement, rain and his team decided to wrap up for today and waited for p'payu to the finalization of their ad, but after waiting for too long, payu didnt came back and their team leader Chen call him but he didnt received so they all went back to their houses and decided they will show it to him tomorrow.

But rain anxiety was getting on his peak, he is feeling a kind of negative vibes tht something really bad is going to happen.

He took out his phone with shaky hands and rapid breathing, called payu but no response from him. He even message but was not getting any replies makes him more anxious.

Without any option he went back to his apartment, he was so upset, his shoulders and head was dropped while walking inside but his attention went to pol and sky who were celebrating for some reason, dancing, hugging, looked like thy won a lottery.

When their eyes falls on rain, they both came running to him, hugged him so tightly that he couldn't even breath.

Sky was thanking him for some reason and pol were all giggling making rain feel frustrated becoz he was already stressed about payu....

They stopped celebrating looking at rain who seems upset, his hands were feeling cold and was lost in his own thoughts....

Looking at him both sky and pol got confused......

Sky: rain, is everything OK? You seem off...

Rain: yeah. Just work load. We were working on the new project so we barely took rest so I'm kind of tired....

Sky: don't worry rain. Actually I'm sorry that becoz of me you have to go through all this but now its going to end soon.....

Rain's heart tighten around his chest, maybe he got the idea where its going yet, he didnt even told payu anything about their lie.......

Sky hold both of rain's hands and looked at rain with so much guilt on his face......

Sky: rain, becoz of me you put all your career in danger and we put you in this huge problem. I'm feeling really sorry for you. I owe you alot......

Rain, I know I requested you not to get attached with their employees or p'payu but I know that its not in our hands to control our feelings.

I know you have bond a friendly relation with them but don't forget that we have told a big lie to someone who hates lie, I can't let you suffer anymore.

I requested you to work there for one month but I tried my best to convinced my father  soon and you know what, he accepted my requested, allowed us to resign and also allowed me to work with p'pai as a business partner and I also doubt that he got an Idea of me having feelings for p'pai and no one else...

Rain, its all thanks to you, becoz of you,now me and p'pai can have a future together. The word thanks is so small for what you have done for me....

Sky got emotional and hugged rain so tightly, expressing his feelings towards rain who unknowingly did so much for him.

On the other hand, rain was emotionless, he didn't know what to feel, he is happy that what they planed, it was successful but at what cost? He is happy for sky and p'pai, he is happy that he got to help his friend who was with him in his up and downs,who supported him in everything what rain wants to do and guided him when he did something childish.

But he can't erase the feelings that it hurting him like someone is stabbing his chest non stop. Someone digging his nails on his chest and taking out his heart, he is not physically hurt but it is hurting more than any wound we could have on our body. He needs to resign means he can't meet payu anymore, he didnt even express his feelings to payu or explain his lie about his identity. He doesn't even know where payu is. He didn't even know if payu will forgive him or not. He doesnt even how he is going to explain this shit to him and this is making him more frustrating and anger on himself......