forgiveness

He did that?

Yes, he did.

Ow.

It's not like I've never expected something like that from you but knowing about it from another source makes it ten times worse than if I had just found out myself.

Because then people will start judging you especially the ones who know me enough the ones who care about me enough they will think that you're not worthy of me.

But I'm worthy of you.

They say that you're ugly but they never saw you laying asleep on your bed in the morning with rays of sunlight on your face, they never saw you smiling, your stupid innocent smile. They never heard you laughing, like you got no care for the world.

They say that you're dumb but they never witnessed you playing chess or knew about your philosophical interests nor did they know your love for books .

They say that you're a bad person but they never stared at you for straight hours playing with street cats, or the way you would protest if you saw anything against your values, they never knew how much your relationship with god means to you and how hard you try everyday to become the best version of yourself.

They know how to talk, how to judge, judge you, judge my decisions but little do they know that every human being has his own hidden battles, everyone is having a silent battle with themselves for the sake of themselves.

All that talk may be just another excuse to forgive you but sometimes when I'm at my lowest, when I make a bad decision, I just wish people would think of me that way, make some excuses for me and forgive me silently.

When I see an old couple still keeping the spark in the relationship I just wonder how many times have they forgiven each other.

I forgive you.