dreams

This year, i had a boyfriend. Had. Because it didn't least because of me. He was sweet ,very kind and everything, but i'm so scared of love and he wasn't acting like i wantied him to do. It might seem weird but i'm going to explain. I'm very insecure about love, idk vow to love and how to be love. So i tried things but i felt like....he didn't.... i tought i might be happy in love but i was just stressed.
It's not the worst.
After we break up, like few month after, i start dreaming of him. The first dream was me being in couple with someone ,how act like i like, and i was feeling guilty because i was with someone else even if i break up with my ex. And the second one was just him and me hugging and him keep saying he loves me. But i thing the "worst" one i had was the last one i did. I was sittikg one the floor and he was talking, saying he will be waiting for me to be ready, to be better that he will be patiente and will wait. You can't even imagine how much upset i was when i woke up....i wish someone will ever says that to me....

I already had those kind of dream when one of my closet friend had a fight and never talked again. Everytime he was texting me and we just talk about why things had happen how we could just gix the issuses, and when i woke up i was just sad, knowing it will never happen. Knowing he will never text me again. Knowing i will miss him for ever.

Thursday 9 may

NeatherrL