𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

LA Insider.

Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban Marry in an Intimate Ceremony at El Matador State Beach.

Los Angeles, May 16, 2025.

Actress and model Jennie Kim and her partner, entrepreneur Lalisa Manoban, have tied the knot in a private, family-oriented ceremony at El Matador State Beach. This news comes shortly after Kim wrapped up her role as Jazzmine in the acclaimed film "The Silent" and stepped away from the spotlight, leaving many speculating about her sudden disappearance.

Kim shared the news on her social media, revealing that she has officially married Manoban, her long-time partner. The ceremony was simple yet elegant, with only the presence of their family and close friends.

The couple's relationship has been under public scrutiny since they starred together in a campaign for prestigious jewelry brand Cartier and graced the cover of EchoMag magazine. However, the public has shown increasing acceptance of their relationship over time.

Jennie Kim stated that she plans to focus on her marriage for a while before returning to the big screen. Nevertheless, she assured her fans that she won't be abandoning them and that they can expect to see her in future advertising campaigns and magazines.

Reactions to the news of their marriage have been mixed. While many fans expressed excitement, others were surprised and ultimately accepted that her love for Manoban is genuine, with their wedding serving as confirmation of this.

From LA Insider, we wish Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban a future filled with happiness in their new chapter as newlyweds.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

When Jennie sat on Lisa, the touch of their bodies ignited a spark between them, a spark that had been ignited many times before but never ceased to be powerful. The actress slid her hands across the younger woman's chest, relishing the sensation of warm skin beneath her fingers. The blonde, her eyes fixed on her, absorbed every detail of the moment: the glow of Jennie's skin, the way her lips parted slightly, the heat emanating from her.

Lisa flexed her arm muscles, holding the actress firmly but also with a touch of gentleness, as if she feared the moment might disappear at any instant. Jennie moved gently on top of her, spreading her juices across her pelvis.

She looked at her wife with a mixture of concern and desire. Jennie was aware that her wife was always protective, especially since they'd discovered they were expecting a child.

"Lisa, trust me," she said softly, cupping the blonde's face in her hands and looking into her eyes. "I know what I'm doing. Our baby is safe."

Lisa nodded, trying to relax, though there was still a hint of uncertainty in her eyes. Jennie decided to distract her wife with a more passionate gesture, leaning forward and kissing her lips with tenderness and depth.

The kiss began gently but soon turned more intense. The brunette could feel Lisa starting to relax and give in to the moment. The Thai woman's hands, which had been gripping her waist firmly, now slid more gently across her back, exploring her naked skin.

Jennie began to move her hips slowly, feeling the firmness of Lisa's erection against her body. She moaned into the kiss, and Jennie smiled. "I'm going to ride you until you forget all your worries," then she grabbed her dick and rose slightly to position it at her entrance before slowly lowering herself.