𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧: We a whole damn joint, we a energy

With her independent character and unique perspective, Jennie often disagreed with Garret and Alison's suggestions regarding the management of her career. Despite her willingness to follow their guidance, Jennie always played an active role in making decisions related to advertising. Her involvement not only formed part of her rebranding process and the scandals associated with her relationship with Lisa but also reflected her deep commitment to her public image and her desire to maintain creative control over her professional trajectory.

Jennie's change not only represented personal evolution but also a bold protest against the ridiculous standards of the entertainment industry and how they contributed to the unhappiness of many people. She repeatedly demonstrated that a film, music, or communication star should not be confined to a specific style or line throughout their career, especially when it was traditional and conventional. Jennie challenged the notion that an artist's authenticity and versatility should be sacrificed for superficial consistency. Her change was a call for creative freedom and acceptance of diversity in artistic expression, inspiring others to follow her example and embrace their uniqueness without fear of judgment from others. In a world where the pressure to fit into pre-established molds was overwhelming, Jennie became a beacon of authenticity and courage, lighting the way to a more inclusive and understanding entertainment industry.

She was fully aware of the importance of carefully transitioning in her career, understanding that poor execution could leave an indelible stain on her public image. Fortunately, she had the solid support of Alison, who had always been by her side providing unconditional support, especially in times of change and transformation. Although Garret initially showed resistance and even behaved unsympathetically when the possibility of change was mentioned, he eventually understood Jennie's vision and the importance of adapting to the new demands of the market. With his precision and extensive knowledge, as well as his valuable industry contacts, Garret became an invaluable ally in successfully materializing Jennie's transition. Together, they formed a committed team to carry out the change strategically and smoothly, ensuring that every step they took was carefully planned and executed to safeguard the actress's reputation and career.

For Jennie, it was essential to establish that her true brilliance came from her talent and not from the elements surrounding her. She recognized that her value as an actress lay in her ability to embody characters and convey emotions authentically, beyond any superficial consideration. Her skill in expressing sadness, for example, was so outstanding that it overshadowed any aspect of her personal life or media controversies. Jennie was determined to prove that her worth as an artist did not depend on her appearance in a magazine or the scandals surrounding her; her true talent shone on stage, where her ability to move the audience and bring characters to life was unmatched.

For her, participating in a play and leaving a lasting impression on the audience with her performance was essential, regardless of who was behind the scenes. Jennie strove to excel in her craft, seeking to transcend any media distraction and focus on what really mattered: her art. Her determination to establish herself as a true star based on her talent and dedication was a testimony to her commitment to artistic excellence and her firm belief in the transformative power of theater and cinema.

Jennie's personal life was never meant to be part of the rebranding machinery surrounding her career, but she couldn't ignore the benefits it brought, especially the morbid interest in everyone knowing about the person she loved. Despite the circumstances, her behavior was never truly problematic; she had never been violent without provocation in public. Although she didn't justify her actions in Puerto Rico, it could be said with certainty that Jennie was not a violent person by nature.

In the famous meeting, they had agreed on a promotional strategy for Cartier's new season lineup. This agreement represented an exciting opportunity for Jennie, not only as a celebrity associated with a renowned brand but also as an opportunity to dazzle the public with her style and elegance. The collaboration with Cartier was nothing more than highlighting how wonderfully she looked posing and how iconic she was; she represented a lot in the world of fashion and jewelry, so it promised a lot.