Seabrook (1)

"Welcome back to Seabrook!"

"We started off as a perfectly planned community, full of cheer!"

"Then zombies showed up"

"And then werewolves.."

"So naturally- we'll, supernaturally,  we had some, bumps, along the way. We now we've all learned to live together, united."

"Seabrook is becoming a perfect place"

"Well almost, monsters still have one big barrier to break through, like; getting into college"

"But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have our first zombie recruited to college!"

"And the doors to higher ed will be open to all monsters"

"And then we'll all be together."

"So win tonights football game and everything in Seabrook will be perfect"

"So we can't let anything get in our way!"

Hi! I'm Y/n Buchanan. Bucky's little sister! Yeah I know what your thinking..but me and him have a really good bond! I'm 17 and have brown hair, with e/c eyes and s/c skin. No, before you ask..I'm not a cheerleader. I was! But I quit due to the immense stress.

Now, I'm standing in the crowd, watching the pep rally for our football teams game tonight, hosted by our cheerleaders obviously.

The music starts as Addison, my cousin and current cheer captain, dismounts from the stunt back into other cheerleaders arms.

They start their dance routine and began singing.

"We are the mighty shrimp! We wanna hear you shout. From the left and from the right, turn up the volume now!

We wanna lift you high, you'll never feel the ground. We'll lift you up, we'll never stop this is our hometown!"

I clap from the audience as the football team is their biggest supporters. I love the bond between the football players and cheerleaders,  they support eachother and don't act like ones better than the other.

"We are the mighty shrimp! We wanna hear you shout! From the lft and from the right turn up the volume now!

We are the mighty shrimp,  it's time to show you now,  we got the stuff to light you up, it's getting hotter now!

We're getting hotter now..its getting hotter now!"

They stop singing as everyone claps and cheers. Some people whistle, some people are bouncing up and down, some jump clap.

I go to try to find bucky.

I walk around but run into a face painter, she raises a brush to my cheek and I think for a moment...then nod.

She paints a shrimp on one cheek and a "#1" on the other.

"Thank you!"

"Of course, no problem!" She smiles and walks off.

I walk over to our shrimp mascot.. "have you seen bucky?"

He shrugs and I sigh. "Alright..thanks anyways."

He nods and I walk off, frustrated.

I keep walking around and get an idea. I walk to where our school keeps all our awards. There he is!