Like a Sister to me

|Injustice Hideout
|September 4, 6:30

"Get up or you'll be late." I said, shaking Kris.

I've spent the last 15 minutes waking Kris up again. How the hell is she gonna go to school?

"Kris get up, we're gonna be late for school." I said tickling her sides.

She started laughing before she eventually sat up. "Can you not do that?"

"Can you not fall back asleep?"

She sighs before getting out of bed and finished getting ready.

I walked in the kitchen to see mom taking her 'medication.'

"Why haven't you left for school yet." She asked before taking the 'medication.'

"Because I don't need to leave yet." I opened the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. But not to my surprise it was empty.

"Did you get the rings pawned?" I asked as I closed the fridge.

"Yea."

"Then where is the money?"

"Well here is both your lunch money and the rest for the week and the others have the rest." She placed some money on the table.

I opened my mouth to say something but then Kris came down.

"Thanks." I grabbed the money and started walking with Kris to school.

|Blue Valley high school

|September 4, 7:05

"Here." I handed her the money for the week. "That's for the week."

"Thanks."

We headed to the principal's office to get our schedules. When I checked both our schedules we only had 1 class together.

"Well I won't be able to keep an eye on you so don't do anything to trigger your Pericarditis." I passed back her schedule.

She nods rapidly before walking away to her class. I looked back at my schedule to see that I have Math first. When I arrived at the classroom I took the second chair beside the chair that was clad to the window in the 3rd row.

_______

After a few minutes students started coming in and taking their seats and the teacher walked in.

"Good morning everyone please take your seats and let's get started." The teacher said, "We are gonna start with Algebra."

The teacher turned around and started writing on the white board.

Suddenly a boy with red hair burst through the door. "Sorry I'm late."

"Just have a seat Mr west."

"Look at that already famous." He said and took a seat beside me.

A few seconds later I heard someone calling me.

"Hey. Hey." I turned around to look at the red head.

"This is math class right?" He asks.

I nod my head before going back to writing. He called me again.

"What are we doing?"

"Algebra." I said simply.

He kept bothering me for things like pens, pencils, sharpener, rubber and more.

Lunch Time

'I need to find Kris.' I thought as I walked down the hall.

"Hey. Wait up."