Chapter 31: The discision

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ
ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 17
January seventeenth, 2007
"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 17January seventeenth, 2007"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

June 6th, Thursday

Notti woke up with Dezeray wrapped around him, Notti kissed her forehead slowly getting up from up under her

Notti woke up with Dezeray wrapped around him, Notti kissed her forehead slowly getting up from up under her. He watched her grab the pillow wanting to feel the comfort of her boyfriend again, Notti smiled picking up his white tee from the floor.

He walked to the bathroom and picked up his toothbrush from the holder taking off the brush cap, he turned the water on applying his mint toothpaste and started throughly brushing his teeth and tongue.

"Ethann" Dezeray groaned from his room, "I'm in here" he said from the bathroom. Soon Dezeray's heavy footsteps walked through the hallway and she appeared looking at Notti bored.

"What I do?" He asked, "why you waking up so early you know I always wake up after you!" She whined wrapping her arms around his torso, Notti and Dezeray had this weird thing where they would wake up 5-10 minutes after the other and it started happening after they kissed but was more accurate after they had...yea.

"You think we got a soul tie?" Dezeray asked putting her hands under his shirt, "it wouldn't be a huge suprise" Notti shrugged spitting the toothpaste out. "Where's my toothbrush?" Dezeray asked, "in the closet I moved it there after my cousins came over."

Dezeray went to the closet grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste, "scoot" she said waving him off like a pest. "Notti jumped on the counter beside the seat watching Dezeray brush her teeth, "what you wanna eat?" He asked, Dezeray shrugged brushing her tongue.

"Ight it's 11am so breakfast over at McDonald's, you want to order from that breakfast place near?" Dezeray nodded remembering the good pancakes she had, "yea gimme them chocolate covered strawberries pancakes" Notti nodded going to DoorDash.

Dezeray finished rinsing her mouth with mouthwash and tying her hair in a high ponytail, "Ight the order is in" Notti said getting off the counter. "Dot want me to play the game with him or do you wanna chill?" Notti asked, "nah go ahead" Dezeray said getting on his bed.