Chapter 40: The End

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ
ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 22
January seventeenth, 2007
"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 22January seventeenth, 2007"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

November 1st, Saturday
Ethan's apartment complex

Notti and Dezeray had been spending the entire day together, first Dezeray woke up at 11am exactly and was met with a homemade breakfast consisting of her favorite waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, strawberries, and a strawberry lemonade.

Then after breakfast Notti took to get her nails and feet done, he also got his nails did but felt very uncomfortable doing so. After paying for their luxury Notti took Dezeray to her favorite smoothie place and got bought her a strawberry smoothie and him a mango.

By then it was 2:00pm and Notti decided to go to the beach, the two played in the sand then went in the ocean making sure to only go knee deep. At the beach they got icecream and froyo, by then it was 4:30pm. Notti and Dezeray decided to drive around town listening to music and smoking.

By the time the two were done it was 6 and their reservations were at 8, since they were all in the ocean the two decided to go back to Notti's house and change.

"You wanna take a shower together to save water?" Notti asked trying to fight the smirk wanting to appear on his face, "nigga you not worried bout no water" Dezeray giggled. "Mcht just come on ma" Notti said pulling her arm into the bathroom, "nooo" she dragged letting him pull her.

Notti ran the shower water turning the bathe room lights off and instead turning the LEDs to blue, "I love your bathroom" Dezeray said amazed by the lights. Notti smirk walked up to dez and wrapping his arms around her, "lemme just help you with that" he said lifting her shirt off.

Notti sat on the couch inhaling the recent blunt he rolled up, he was currently waiting for Dezeray to come out the bathroom so they could go on their date.

Notti had been planning for almost a week and they were about to miss their dinner reservations, "Dez come on!" Notti called out checking the time.

"It takes time to be perfect" Dezeray opened the bathroom immediately catching Notti's eye, "damn" he mumbled letting his eyes roam all over her. "Damn is right your looking at a delectable treat young man" Dezeray smiled walking over to Notti.

Dezeray wore a tight black dress with blue and orange graphic art in the middle, on the sides were slits showing her side, she had blue knee high boots, an orange purse, and orange glasses pulling the outfit together. Her wig was installed nearly with a side part and curls on the ends, Dezeray walked to the couch hearing the satisfying sound of her shoes against the wooden floor.