Chapter 39: The plan

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
D̶E̶Z̶Z̶Y̶| 22
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎD̶E̶Z̶Z̶Y̶| 22September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

October 26th, Saturday
NewYork Performance Stadium

The two ran out the building being pushed and shoved by the others, "Dezeray tried her best to keep up with Notti but he was running so fast. "Dezeray?" Notti called back making sure she was still behind him, "I'm right here Notti" Dezeray yelled still feeling him keep a tight grip on her wrist.

The two ran out the building going to Notti's car, "get in!" Notti yelled, Dezeray sat in the car as Notti swerve off trying to get as far away as he could. "Fuck, you good ma?" Notti asked looking over at Dezeray.

She nodded rapidly calming down her breathing, "it's gon be alright ma I promise-call the others" Notti said placing his hand on her thigh. Dezeray immediately went to Zoey's number calling her, the phone rang before she answered on the fourth ring.

"Dezeray are you ok!?" Zoey asked panicking, "yea I'm coo I'm with Notti how about yall?" Dezeray asked, "we all in dd car but I think ddot sprained his ankle when he tripped, we going to the hospital now" Zoey  informed.

"Yall want us to come?" Dezeray asked, "nah yall good" Zoey reassured. "Ok call me when yall get home love you" Dezeray said ending the call, "this shits crazy we can't have a normal concert without niggas shooting" dezeray pouted.

"Mcht I'm firing that funky ass security cause how you let a nigga wit a whole gun come in?" Dezeray nodded agreeing, "Mcht there was kids there what if someone got hurt?" Dezeray said worriedly, "we just gotta pray mammas" Dezeray blushed at the nickname smiling to herself.

"My house right over here pull over" Dezeray spoke directing him, Notti turned onto her street pulling up to the apartment complex. "Fuck" Notti hissed lifting up his shirt, "Mcht I think I cut myself while we was running" he mumbled looking at the slight cut across his stomach.

"Come on I got a first aid kit in my bathroom" dezeray and Notti got out the vehicle walking up to complex, they entered the double doors being met with chilly modern looking lobby.

"This place nice" Notti smiled, "thanks" Dezeray said leading him to elevator. She pressed the top floor as the elevator started going up, "you good?" Dezeray asked, Notti nodded holding over his stomach.

They reached Dezeray's penthouse, the elevator opened to the living room. "Follow me" Dezeray said leading Dezeray to the guest bathroom where the first aid was located, Notti got up on the counter letting Dezeray get in between his legs.

"Ight imma put alcohol on it so it might burn" Notti nodded biting his lip, Dezeray got a towel pouring a little of the alcohol over the cut hearing Notti hiss. She let it sit for a minute before taking it off, "Ight now imma put a hand-aid on but tomorrow go to the doctor to see if it needs stitches."