The Sky is Falling

The audience arrived back at the theater, with muted hope. Sitting back at their assigned seats, they waited as ??? appeared back on screen.

"Welcome back... I know you're anxious to see what has happened to your fellow audience member... so I won't be long. This is another fracture, one which may be similar, and not at the same time. Shall we begin?"

With the silence deafening... the screen darkened, before showing... Space. Between the Earth and the Moon.

Ochako was surprised by this simplistic beginning, especially one in space, before a title formed: Tetris'd Rising.

"Tetris'd?" Sero asked, "Is that even a word?"

"No, it's not." Izuku stated, his voice muted slightly, "I can't place it, though."

However... Denki did recognize it. "Wait... Tetris? That old game?"

"Game?" Momo asked, curious. She had never heard of this game.

However, before the electric blond could answer, a heavy presence could be felt, silencing him. Effectively stating for all: No spoilers.

After the title vanished, a white orb raced down towards the planet at lightning speed. A city was shown, with people looking up, as if seeing that very celestial object. Uraraka was practically vibrating in her seat, eager to see the meteor, until... well... It crashed into the city. Buildings collapsed, and many, many people would die from that. However, seeing the sphere in the middle... it was clear that it wasn't a natural formation. For one, it was a perfect sphere. The middle opened up, with blocky panels retreating, and fighters coming out of that now open section. It was another alien invasion!

"Again?! Are you kidding me?!" Sero asked, as the alien fighters had extendable claws go out from them, and they started capturing survivors. The sphere's upper half opened up, and out extended a large pillar, which then had a massive cover, go over the sphere. It sank into the ground, shaking it, and causing further building damage. Large claws extended from the ground, taking the buildings into it.

"What's it doing?" Kaminari asked, nervous at seeing just how effective the invasion was. Imagine if the Covenant was like this one... humanity wouldn't stand a chance.

Just then, a large pillar made of grey, block-like material rose high into the air, with other pillars and supports creating an angular structure. The camera shifted to view the moon, before it shifted to viewing Earth from space once more.

A moment passed, before Jirou noticed the month at the bottom. February... wait... Izuku noticed as well, as the months passed before stopping at July, with the world completely converted.

"It completely took over the Earth in just a month?!"

Yagi clenched a fist. "If only I was there... it seems like I am not..."

Then, it quickly switched to a new scene, where people were, as they were unconscious, placed on conveyors. Rather gently, in an interesting twist of fate, before being pulled inside the building. The one closest to the screen... was Mina. Fast asleep.

"It's Ashido!" Kirishima called out, pointing to the screen. The rest whispered amongst each other, both relieved as they now saw their fellow audience member...

Inside, massive claws, with the same amount of care, lifted up the people, and carried them to another part of the facility. The camera followed Mina as she was placed inside of a container filled with transparent green liquid... before placing the lid on top. Panning back, the shot revealed hundreds of people, just in storage. Not hurt or killed... just... unconscious.