𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕 - 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔?

But before they could continue Mina's phone rang. Mina groaned and picked up her phone to see Tzuyu was the one who was calling her. She was about to decline the call in hoping to continue where Y/n and her left off but before she could Y/n spoke up. "You should pick that up, maybe it's important" Mina gave Y/n a tight lipped smile and swiped to answer.

Mina's Pov

"Hello?"

"Mina, Father said you and Y/n should come here ASAP. They want to discuss something, and it's about father's other mistakes. Hurry up." As Tzuyu mentions other mistakes I clearly knew who she was talking about. What the hell do they want?

"Okay, we're on my way" I saw Y/n raising her brows at me. I ended the call and smiled at her apologetically.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. but we have to go, Father wants us to go home since we have to discuss something Important" I explained. I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes making me panicked. is she sad that we won't be able to have sex today? I mean I am upset about it too."But, I promise, I will make it up to you."

"You don't have to Mina. It isn't your responsibility" She told me lightly smiling. she stood up and went to the door and opened it. I was about to speak when she offered her hand.

"C'mon, let's go"

Time skip

-
As they reached the house, they swiftly entered. A maid led them to the kitchen, where everyone had gathered.

Upon entering, Y/n was taken aback to see two unfamiliar faces.

Mama chou stood up and greeted Y/n, "Welcome, dear. Let me introduce you to my husband's bastards, Im Nayeon and Minatozaki Sana," her voice dripping with bitterness, causing the two women to give her a dark look.

Mr. chou's sudden intervention silenced Mrs. chou.

Collecting herself after being mesmerized by their beauty, Y/n smiled and introduced herself, "I'm Lee Y/n, Mina's fiancé," causing Nayeon and Minatozaki Sana's eyes to darken at the mention of "fiancé." Meanwhile, Mina seemed to smirk to herself.

Chou Tzuyu had been staring at Y/n's chest, her eyes filled with memories of a specific night with her.

"It's good to finally meet Mina's fiancé," they both offered to shake hands, with Y/n accepting. However, Minatozaki Sana's touch lingered, which did not go unnoticed by Mina.

"Ahem, perhaps we should eat now. Y/n and I are pretty tired and would like to rest after our earlier activities," leaving poor Y/n with red ears.

As they all sat down to eat, Chou Tzuyu continued to stare at Y/n Lee's chest, a fact noticed by Nayeon, causing her to gaze in the same direction. It was clear they were both staring, but for completely different reasons.

They snapped out of it when Mina spoke up. "Perhaps you guys should call your whores, instead of staring at my fiancés chest which is only mine to stare at."

------

Lmao, this sucked tbh😭 I'm sorry y'all

Btw the Bini book is up!! (It's taglish btw and you can send req if u want to)

I'm sorry for the very short update:)