Chapter 2: The man took it far.

You smiled,

"Of course,"
You said, ever slightly leaning your head on where he tucked the strand of your hair behind your ear.

He smiled at the motion of your head. He seemed to love it. He took your hand and gently, carefully led you outside and into one of the quiet, dark corners. He leaned against the wall and faced you again. The cold air brushed your skin, and you could see his breath. He chuckled as he spoke up.

“You know, it’s pretty chilly tonight. You’re not cold, are you?” He asked.

"Ah, I'm quite used to the cold, so do not worry.." You said, smiling once again.

He smirked and stepped closer to you. He looked into your eyes, which spark in his still there as he spoke up again, his voice low and thick with accent.

“I don’t believe you, I want to test something.”

He raised his hand and slowly raised it up to your cheek and leaned in. He paused for a moment, and then his hand went to your waist, drawing you close to him. After another moment, his hand brushed against your neck, lightly caressing your skin.

"And what would that be..?" You asked, my cheeks turn a soft red, bearly noticeable,

He smirked as your cheeks began to turn red, and a moment later, he gently brought his face close to yours. He leaned in so that your faces were only inches apart, his eyes gleaming as he spoke up with a playfulness in his voice.

“I want to see if this makes you blush.” He paused, and your faces remained that close. You could see his smile, smell his perfume. Then, his lips brushed against yours, barely a kiss, but enough to see your reaction.

You softly kissed him in response, enjoying his actions,

The kiss was everything he hoped it would be, and his mouth opened ever so slightly as he leaned forward for more, his other hand on your back, holding you close. He pulled you into his arms, wrapping them around you and kissing you again, his lips pressing against yours more this time. He leaned back and smiled as he spoke up, his voice low yet playful.

“You’re very responsive. I quite like that…”

You chuckled,

"Why, thank you, Marquis de La Fayette.." You said,

The way you said his name made his heart skip a beat. He couldn’t resist a soft smile as he spoke up.

“You can drop the formalities, mon amour.” He pulled you back into him and kissed you again, his hands wrapped around you, keeping you close to his body as he continued speaking. His lips pressed against yours, his voice low.

"Then what shall I call you..?" You asked,

The playful smile on his face increased once you asked the question. It was only appropriate to give you a little tease. His hands gently slipped down your back, coming to a rest once again on your waist. He slowly moved them back to your hips.

“Whatever you want. But I have a feeling you’ll call me :mon amour…”

You chuckled softly in response.

"Mon amour it is then..." You said,

Another shiver ran up his spine from the way you said it. His hands brushed the back of your hair lightly as he smirked, leaning forward once again and placing his forehead against yours.

“I like the sound of that…” he said breathily, his accent thick as he spoke.

You very gently placed my hands on his chest, technically teasing him.

"I am glad you do..." You said.

He felt you touch his chest, and his heart fluttered. You were just the right girl for him, sweet and playful. He smirked and leaned down to kiss your hand, gently biting your finger.

“I know you are… mon amour.” he said, looking into your eyes, his mouth still next to your hand. He pulled in closer to you again and brushed your hair off your face with his fingers.

You smiled,

"Hm... who knew I would be charmed by America's favorite fighting Frenchman..." You added.

That comment made him smirk and chuckle. He liked your humour, along with all of your other qualities. He pulled you into him again and spoke again, his lips gently brushing against your ear.

“Maybe this Frenchman has a way with women, hmm?”

You chuckled, but we soon both heard a voice calling my name, I went to go check who it was, it was...