Chapter 4 : "The Great Conclave of the Realms"

Once in a millennium, an extraordinary event known as the Great Conclave of the Realms occurs, where beings from all corners of the celestial and infernal realms gather in a neutral realm known as the Nexus.

The Nexus exists outside the boundaries of heaven and hell, serving as a neutral ground for diplomatic negotiations and cosmic deliberations.

During the Conclave, representatives from heaven, hell, and various other celestial realms convene to discuss matters of universal importance, such as maintaining the balance between good and evil, resolving conflicts between different factions, or addressing existential threats to the universe.

In the Nexus, which is a mix of heavenly beauty and infernal scenery, the devil lord and the angel lord are surrounded by all kinds of celestial creatures, from majestic angels to scary demons.

Despite the inherent tension between their respective realms, the Conclave provides a rare opportunity for dialogue and interaction.

In the big hall of the Nexus, where celestial artworks show the universe's history and infernal flames mix with divine candles, the Great Conclave of the Realms is happening.

Amidst the throng of attendees, the devil lord, adorned in regal attire that exudes an aura of power and authority, stands at the edge of the hall, observing the proceedings with a mixture of curiosity and disdain.

Meanwhile, Noeul, the Angel, resplendent in robes of ethereal beauty, moves gracefully through the crowd, radiating an aura of serenity and grace.

Their paths cross unexpectedly amidst the bustling activity of the Conclave.

As Chaikamon, the devil lord, caught sight of the angelic boy Noeul, a sense of bewilderment washed over him, causing him to pause in his stride.

Noeul's gaze held an innocent, childlike fascination, brimming with excitement and wonder.

Chaikamon couldn't help but feel a curiosity as he observed the boy's endearing mannerisms-blinking cutely, radiating happiness, and exuding an aura of pure innocence.

"Why is this boy looking at me like that?" Chaikamon pondered silently, his thoughts momentarily consumed by the sight of Noeul's delicate and charming presence.

Despite his confusion, he found himself strangely drawn to the Angel boy's pretty, shining eyes and tiny frame.

Reluctantly tearing his gaze away, Chaikamon refocused his attention on the ongoing discussions.

Yet, amidst the weighty matters being deliberated, his thoughts kept drifting back to the adorable angel who had captured his attention.

As the Conclave progressed, Chaikamon's attention was once again drawn to Noeul, who remained hidden behind a pillar, his twinkling eyes peering curiously at the devil lord.