Season 3 Chapter 1 - Debrief

After Euclid and Anna were rescued from the Khaos Brigade ,with Shalba and Cruesery depowered and arrested, they knew they had only one person standing in their way, and that was Rizevim Lucifer.

They saw just how badly things went down at the Khaos Brigade base, with Euclid having several broken bones with Anna almost in a comatose state. But after their rescue, they recovered slowly whilst they did. They also had a new addition to the family to worry about, that being Olivia, who was being watched by her big brother .

Doctor 1: Lord Satan, may we have your sister, please, so we can ensure everything is fine with her?

Lucias: Is she not out of the woods yet?

Doctor 1: This is just standard procedure to ensure everything is all fine.

Lucias: Alright, I understand .

Doctor 1: You may come with her if you wish to

Lucias: Let's go then.

They went to the Paediatric Centre where everything surrounding Olivia was checked and monitored ,Lucias was talking with Valiana at this point

Vali: So what will happen now?

Lucias: First, we will need to debrief on what went down, then debrief my parents as well as to what will happen going forward.

Vali: I see then. How soon can this debrief be?

Lucias: When they are cleared and are back home from the hospital.

After the checks with Olivia were completed, Lucias first went to his father with his newborn little sister, to which the little girl could be held by her father for the first time.

Euclid: Hey there, Lucias.

Lucias: How are you feeling, Dad?

Euclid: I'll get better.

Lucias: Well, I think it's time you met your daughter .

Euclid: How is she?

Lucias: She's all healthy. Mom is, too. She's still fast asleep, and I can't really blame her.

Lucias then handed over Olivia to his dad, as he enjoyed holding his hours old daughter.

Euclid: So what did you name her?

Lucias: I named her Olivia, considering you and mom couldn't do so.

Euclid: That's a great name. So what will happen after this?

Lucias: Afte this, you'll have to be debriefed, both you and mom, then you'll be reintegrated into Devil Society, but at a much slower pace to allow for you to recover without having much pressure on your hands.

Euclid: That seems good, son. When will this debriefing session take place?

Lucias: After you and mom are out of the hospital, you can't really have a debrief when one of you is still unable to see nor respond to what's going on.

Euclid: Got it, son.

Lucias: Right now, I'll need to go, I've got something to catch up on, but I'll be back soon.

Euclid: Alright, son.

Timeskip 1 week later.

A week after the rescue operation, there was set to be a debriefing session for Anna and Euclid so the Devils could learn what had happened whilst they were in captivity as well as to plan what's next against the Khaos Brigade.

As the couple entered the council Congress, they were a bit worried about how the council would look at them, but knew that their son would have their back, little did they know they get the shock of a lifetime. As they entered, Anna was wheeled in a wheelchair, as she was still unable to walk, whilst Euclid had an arm sling.