7.

Nicki POV

Once Meek and I finished going at it we took a nap and when we finally got up the girls wanted to go shopping and the guys was going grocery shopping so they could cook dinner. This should be interesting. We all got in the car as our driver pulled off. I felt Sherika starring at me so I turned towards her and said "Can I have my face back?" She just looked at me and said "you owe us an explanation Nic" I was confused as hell Candi looked and said "don't play dumb what's up with you and Meek" I couldn't help but laugh because I knew it was coming I just didn't know it would be so soon! As I was laughing I got a text from Meek

Rihmeek❤️- The Chasers questioning what we did 😂

It's like the chasers and my girls planned to ask us

Me- my girls questioning me too I told them we got together.

Rihmeek❤️- They think they slick but I love you Baby see you in a few.

Me- Love you too Rihmeek

Thembi looked at me and said "so you gone ignore our questions?" They so damn irritating lol "What yall want to know?" They mad at me "What's up with yall?" I started whining and says "Nothiiiiiing we together though!" They all yelled in excitement! They too much for words.. We went into this lingerie store and I decided to buy a couple of outfits and you know they blew everything out of proportion. "Meek finna give her that bomb dick" Sherika chill is nonexistent Bruh like frfr!

Meek POV

The girls wasn't gone be home until like 5 because they went shopping and got their nails done. I don't even know why the asked the Chasers to cook dinner, we don't know what we doing but they'll realize it when the food is over cooked or undercooked. They might as well pick a restaurant they want to go to. I got a text from my baby I wonder what she want.

Queen👑💍😘- No matter how long I'm with you, I still miss you when I leave😩

Me- I miss you too baby hurry back so I can kiss your beautiful face

Queen👑💍😘- We're on our way now. Is dinner almost ready because I'm hungry?

I knew she was gone ask this but let me tell her to make reservations now.

Me- Um Nic you and the girls might want to make reservations because we have no fucking clue on what we're doing!

Queen👑💍😘- yall irra be ready when we get there.

Sherika POV

Im happy Nicki and Meek finally got together. They're perfect for each other. Nicki was looking at her phone when she sighed. I looked at her and said "What's wrong Nic?" She looked and said "we gotta make reservations for somewhere because them dudes don't know what the hell they doing" They don't know how to do anything but ride them damn bikes. "Everybody has a Red Lobster so let's just go there" Candi said. I guess we can go there.

*Skips dinner*

Narrator

Everyone is back at the house having movie night, the first one that goes to sleep will get a makeover with their picture on Instagram. It was going on 3:30 in the morning and everyone was fighting their sleep, but one person couldn't hang and started snoring.

Nicki POV

About damn time someone fell asleep, I didn't expect it to be him though. I'll make sure his make is on point, can't have him out here looking bogus. We gave him pink eye shadow, filled in his eyebrows so they can be on fleek dafuq and put him on green lipstick. Me and Thembi polished his fingernails a baby blue color, when we were done we turned around and noticed all the other Chasers so we had to give them the same make over we gave Meek ! We took all of their pictures and put it in a collage and put it on IG and tagged all of them. We know they gone be pissed but it was a bet. My girls and I all went to sleep in Me and Rihmeeks bed, it was big enough to fit all of us.

*The next morning at 10*

The Chasers POV (Tak Omelly Pmon Chino and Meek)

Tak: I woke and felt stuff on my face so I scratched it until I realized my nails were painted fucking orange. I looked at my boys and they had make up all over the face I screamed "WTF" and that's when the chasers woke up and noticed my faced

Omelly: Tak big black body head ass gone scream and wake me up out of my sleep, I was in the middle of a dream about fucking Beyoncé. She was riding this mf too! He petty asf I woke up and this nigga had make up on his face wtf wrong with him "Aye Tak bro if you wanna be a drag do you bro but I don't know if I could rock with you if you choose to do that with your life."

Tak: "Nigga GTFO my face with that bullshit we all got make up on us dumb ass"

Meek: "what the fuck yall niggas yelling for damn!" They gotta be out they damn mind to be talking loud this early in the morning. And why tf these niggas got on make up.

Pmon: "yall some bitches for waking me and for have on make up lil ugly gay mfs"

Chino: "Aw hell nawl fuck this we all got on make up where them girls at?"

Narrator

All the guys grabbed a big bowl of cold water and was walking around the house with it in their hand trying to find the girls. They finally get to Meek's door and opened it, their prize possession. All the girls were sleep, they new they were gone get cursed out because one thing you never do is mess with a black girls hair. They was wiling to take this chance though. They ran in their made sure all phones were out of sight and dumped the water on them like a waterfall..
---------------------------------
*Comment and Vote*
*This was short and boring I'm going to try to update later on today
*EXCUSE ALL ERRORS*
-Tay❤️