12.

Nicki POV

Everybody walked in but Meek and he taking forever in the fucking day to tell me where the fuck Meek is! I'm slowly losing patience and I'm less than 2 seconds from flipping the fuck out!

Seconds later the door opened and Meek walked in and his was scratched up and everything. "Robert Rihmeek Williams! What the fuck happened and you better not lie to me. I'm not playing right now I'm losing patience and yo dumb ass friends ain't making this shit better!" He sighed loud asl and said "Nic! Calm down I'm here okay everything is handled!" He got me fucked up! "I left you alone with my ex because Tak made us leave, everybody walk in here but you and you walk in 5 minutes later looking like you stressed out and you have scratches all over your face and your lip is busted DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ! The next thing that should come out of your mouth is an explanation and I'm not playing right now!" He sat down next to me and put my legs in his lap and started massaging my feet and said "Nic as soon as you left me came towards me and I couldn't stand him disrespecting you me the chasers and your girls so I decked him in the face! We started fighting and once we got done he called the cops on me, me and the chasers left. The cops pulled us over and told me to step out the car they was about to take me to jail until I told them what happened when we first went over there and how he refused to leave your house and we came back and everything was gone and how he wrote on the walls 'This ain't over bitch' and when we walked in your room he was in there and how he called you out your name and us fighting. Surprisingly they believed us and let me go but the Chasers left so they brought me home!" I don't know what to say right now, I don't if I should be happy that he stood up for me again or mad that he put his self in a situation where he could have been arrested. "Nic please say something" he begged me. "I appreciate you sticking up for me again Rihmeek you just have to control your temper because someone will always say something about me and you can't flip out on everybody especially if he's an irrelevant ass bitch like Safaree. I made Safaree who he is but since we're not together anymore him and his 7 fans can go fuck each other. His opinion of me doesn't matter to me because he's not the one dicking me down at night, you are!" I can't even lie right now I'm horny as hell right now! I need him right now! "You trying to get something started Nic?" I laughed because I know he's horny to I felt his penis stiffen up under my legs "After you answer this one question" "And what's that one question beautiful" I couldn't help but blush. I guess my girls and the chasers staying the night over because they all went they separate ways and all of their shoes was by the door. Before I can even get my question Meek picked me up bridal style and carried me to OUR room! "What's the question Nic?" "My bad babe but what happened with Safaree?" "I don't know they probably arrested him for stealing your stuff" Within seconds Meek threw me on the bed and said "I apologize for stressing you out Nic you're right I do need to control my anger and can't let petty niggas control my emotions. It's like growing up in Philly you don't let dudes talk reckless about people you're in love with, your friends, family, and your kids. I have an image to uphold and I can't have only bad things tied to my name, and I don't want them coming at you reckless saying that you set Safaree up to get beat up by me. I know how Media Take out, the Shade Room and Baller Alert like to switch stories. I'm truly sorry Baby! I'm going to work on my anger issues, I'm just gone need your help to be honest! But if you don't -" I cut him off right there. "Stop! Don't even say that I'll always be there for you and help you to better yourself I'm in love with you to Meek. We're not dating each other just because the sex is beyond amazing but because we see something each other that other people don't and we can benefit from each other."

Meek POV
This girl is beyond sexy. It's like damn what would I do with out her? She gorgeous , banging body, kind heart, strong minded. Safaree so fucking dumb. Nic laid in my arms starring me in my face rubbing on my facial hair. I knew she wanted big daddy. She always real gentle when she wants sex. I caressed her thigh and licked my bottom lip. Pulling her closer to me I tightly squeezed her ass. She was starring at me, just in a daze . I looked her into those big beautiful almond eyes ," I love you onika. Baby you are my foundation . You've changed me for the better and you continue to help me change . Baby fuck having sex I wanna make love to you." I meant every word she just looked at me teary eyed. Before I could do anything else she grabbed me by my face and kissed me soft long and passionately. And that was my Que. swiftly I removed her shirt and massaged her beautiful breast. Soon she was tugging at my pants. In between removing her shorts and spreading her legs I slid my pants off. In between her legs pushing myself close to her I kissed her like no other. Her hands pushed above her head, and an arch in her back told me she was ready for me. I stood erect in between her legs and she felt it . She tried to reach down and grab me but I pushed her hands back up and made sure to insert myself aggressively. It startled her because she tried to run as she gripped the sheets. I wasn't having it. I made her look at me .

I stroked her long and deep. Starring at her with every thrust of my hips. My name sounded so sexy slipping from her lips. She made her legs stretch me and it's like she became tighter every time. I know for a fact this the girl I wanna marry. This is the woman I want to have my children with. She's a boss, she's classy, and so fucking sexy! she's my everything.
Rihmeek slipped from her lips as I went deeper into her treasure. Hot and moist , she clung to me. Her nails digging into my back ; her eyes were never taken off of me. I bit my bottom lip and put her right boob in my mouth as I'm thrusting inside of her and massaging her left boob. She started screaming my name louder and louder. I was enjoying it until I remembered all of the chasers and her girls was in the house. I had to kiss her passionately to silence her moans! "I love you so much Rihmeek" she said in the kiss "I love you too baby Always and Forever" She flipped us over and began to ride my dick, don't get me wrong I was enjoying it but I wanted this to be all about her so I flipped us back over and went down on her. "Mmmm Ba-Baby" she moaned "You're so sexy Nicki" I said making my voice vibrate in between her legs her legs began to shake vigorously and she tried to hold back on me I said "Release." and just like that she released, but that didn't stop me! I kept going 10 times harder though. I ate her like it was my last time. I love this woman I'll do anything to please her and satisfy her. I guess she couldn't take it anymore because she tried to pushy head away. I'm not stopping until she cum for daddy again. I pinned her arms above her head and within seconds she squirted all over my mouth and just like that I licked my plate clean! She was so mesmerized she couldn't move so I laid down behind her butt ass naked and we drifted off to sleep.
--------------------------------------
Shoutout to my friend novaacanee12 for helping me write this chapter! She's about to start an Omeeka book but go check out her book Persian Rugs
*Vote and Comment
-Tay❤️