Chapter 4

At Ranawat palace:

An old couple is sitting in the garden, enjoying tea and joking. Looking at them, no one can say that they have been married for many years. Just like a newlywed couple, love is visible in their eyes.

Yes, this is none other than Jayavardhan's grandfather and grandmother, Mr. Rajvardhan and Mrs. Meera Rajvardhan.

They are talking about the marriage of their elder grandson Jaivardhan

They are talking about the marriage of their elder grandson Jaivardhan. On the tea table in front of them, there are photographs of 10-15 girls whose marriage proposal comes for their grandson and all these girls are from royal families.

so lets go and hear their talks🤭😜

Meera (dadi sa ) : aapko koi ladki pasand aai Raj ??

Rajvardhan (dada sa) : Meera mujhe pasand aane se kya hoga ,muje konsa dusri shadi karni hai😏

Meera (raised her eyebrows) : ohhh acha ji ab aapko dushri shadi karni hai 🤨 or vo bhi ess Umar me 🧐

Rajvardhan ( held her hand ) : aree bhagyawan ! Aap galat samjh Rahi hai humare kehna ka vo matlab nahi tha 😲

Meera : hath chodiye humara Hume sab pata hai aap ka kya matlab tha or kya nahi pata 😏

Rajvardhan ( pleading ) : areeee hum to ye keh rahe the ki shadi to humare Jay ko karni hai to Hume ladki pasand aane or na aane se kya hoga 🥴

Meera (annoyingly ) : ha ha pata hai Hume or vese bhi aapko humare alawa koi or nahi jhel sakta 😏

Rajvardhan take a deep breath and slowly said : shukar hai Maan gayi varna Aaj raat fir Hume bahar son padta , dhanyawad mahadev🙏

Meera : ye kya badbada Rahe hai aap thoda jhor se boliye 🤔

Rajvardhan stammeringly said : ar... areee hum..kaha kuch keh rahe hai 🥴humne to kuch bhi nahi kaha😁

Meera : Raj, now put the joke aside. You know our jay , he is adamant that he will not marry.

Rajvardhan : Meera why are you worrying? When Mahadev wishes, it will be done.

Meera : I have been hearing this from you for the last two years. Whenever I talk to you about his marriage, you always say this line.

Then a voice comes from behind "Yes Baba Sa, Maa Sa is absolutely right". They both turn back and see their elder daughter-in-law Mithali standing there.

Meera : beta , why are you standing there come to us

Mithali : Sorry maa sa baba sa , I heard you by mistake.

Rajvardhan : Hey, what is there to apologize for, beta?? You are our daughter, you don't need to apologize to us..

Mithali : ji Baba sa 😊

Meera : You sit down first and tell us what you were saying.

Mithali : vo maa sa , I was saying that you are absolutely right. We should get Jayvardhan married now.How long will we all wait? And for once we may accept his decision of not marrying, but what answer will we give to our people??Our people are eagerly waiting for their queen

Rajvardhan : You are absolutely right beta, but....then Meera interrupts in middle and says, but nothing Raj, Mithali is absolutely right and how much longer will we make our people wait and now I don't want to hear anything else about this.

Rajvardhan : But who will talk about marriage with Jai??

Meera : someone among us will have to do it. Mithali just nodes her head.

Rajvardhan : Okay then.Mithali, you ask everyone to come home for lunch, then we will think about who will talk to Jai about marriage.

In the afternoon everyone sat in the living room after having lunch. Everyone was talking here and there, then Rajvardhan cleared his throat and said, I have to talk to you all about something important.

Shivraj : Ji Baba sa , tell us what do you want to talk about??

Rajvardhan : As you all know that Jai has reached the age of marriage, so now he should get married, so we want one of us to go and talk to him about marriage.

As soon as he said this, there was silence in the entire living room. And everyone was staring at him as if they had seen an alien.

Hearing him Aniket sitting on the sofa starts laughing loudly and falls down laughing but his laughter does not stop.

Everyone comes out in shock after hearing his laugh.

Then Aniket sits on the sofa with great difficulty controlling his laughter and said : It was a very good joke, Dada, and look, I am laughing a lot, but please don't make such a joke again, otherwise I will get a heart attack.

But after listening to Aniket, Rajvardhan stares at him angrily. Seeing which Aniket starts looking here and there🫡

Shivraj : Baba sa , please don't say that this is not a joke, otherwise I don't know about Aniket, but today I will definitely have a heart attack.

Aditya : Yes baba sa . Bhai sa are absolutely right, you know that Jai does not want to get married, then why are we forcing him to get married.

Mithali : Hey, shut up all of you. You people are scared as if he is a monster and as soon as you talk to him about marriage, he will eat you all.

Shivraj : no less than a monster😏

Mithali ( glaring shivraj ) : You said something Shiv

Shivraj : No...no..., I did not say anything 🫠

Mithali : It's good that you don't say anything, jab dekho tab mere bete ki burai karte rehte hai aap🤨

Shivraj : When did I say anything?? And can anyone say anything about your son?

Anjali : But who will talk to bhai sa ??

Aditya : Who else will obviously Baba sa will talk to him

Rajvardhan : Why me ? Humesha me hi bali ka bakra q banu 😱

Shivraj : You are in a hurry for your grandson's marriage, so you yourself should talk about it.

Rajvardhan : I am in no hurry. Your mother is in a hurry.

Meera stares angrily at Raj, causing him to look away.

Meera : Yes, I am in a hurry, you guys are not worried for him but I am.

Aditya : So why don't you talk to your grandson?😜

Meera : I would have done it if he had listened to me.

Rajvardhan : Hey, stop it, all of you. Don't worry, I will talk to him. It was my fault that I had expectations from you guys. My house is full of cowards.

As soon as Raj said that he would talk to Jai, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

Then Aniket said in a mischievous voice : but before talking, please tell me your last wish dada sa because I don't think you will be safe after telling it to bhai sa.

Everyone starts laughing after hearing Aniket's words and Raj stares angrily at him and runs after him with his stick.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dear readers,

Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for taking the time to read my story. Your support means the world to me. I understand that not everyone feels inclined to vote or leave feedback, and that's completely okay. While votes and feedback are encouraging, what matters most to me is that you enjoyed the story enough to read it. Your silent support is still appreciated and motivates me to continue writing. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me.
♥️💫