Boss (g×b×g)

A/N

This was a request, the idea doesn't belong to me

Getting out of the elevator, I made my way to Noah's office. I woke up late today and in a hurry, I put on a shirt that barely fitted me and a skirt that hardly covered my ass. I knocked on his office door- once, twice- but received no reply, so I turned the handle and opened the door, the sight in front of me leaving pools of wetness in between my legs.

Daphne, Noah's wife, was bent over his desk as Noah fucked her ass. His hand landed on an asscheek, the sharp sound making causing my nipples to harden. I knew I should walk away, but the scene in front of me was so enchanting, so intense, that I couldn't move my eyes from it. Noah shifted Daphne over one shoulder and sunk his teeth hard into the exposed flesh, hard enough to leave his mark.

"Bring your ass over to my table, spread those legs of yours and finger-fuck that dirty pussy of yours, Arabella," Noah rasped out while fucking his wife. My breath was getting heavier as my eyes moved from Noah to Daphne and back to Noah. Their body glistened with sweat, tears running down Daphne's eyes and the look of pleasure and pain on both of their faces forced out the little amount of sanity I had in me.

Slowly, I made my way to Noah's desk, the contents of which were already on the floor, and spread my legs wide open for both of them. Sliding down my panties and bunching up my skirt near my waist, I collected the wetness that had gathered near my opening and thirsted two inside me. I moaned out loud as my nark arched with the intrusion.

"Look at me while you play with yourself,"

Obliging to Noah's order, I looked into his deep eyes, as I added another finger into my pussy. It clenched around them leaving me wanting to feel my boss's dick inside me, filling me in, while his wife saw her husband ruining another woman. Getting hornier by this thought, I increased my pace and came undone, moaning out my boss's name.

Before I could catch my breath, I felt Daphne's tongue run along my inner thigh and soon my pussy was engulfed in her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue to accumulate the cum which had gathered near my opening before thrusting her tongue in me, the moans leaving her lips making my toe curl in immense pleasure. I cast my eyes downwards and saw Noah on his knees, his tongue inside Daphne's ass while his fingers pulled apart her cheeks. The erotic sight was enough to make one orgasm.

I was pulled out of my mind when Daphne's tongue rubbed my G-spot. Grasping her hair in my palms, I pulled her into me further, all the while grinding against her mouth. She pulled out her tongue from inside me and latched it on my clit. Sucking it with everything she had, her expert tongue made me climax the second time just before she came apart on Noah's tongue.

Delicately carrying his wife to the couch in his office, Noah made his way towards me. Without giving myself a chance to determine what was happening, I found myself facedown on his table, my breasts pressed against the cold glass table which are not covered in my juices and my ass in the air. His hands came down on my left asscheek which was such force that made me jerk but made me wetter than ever before. He took both of my wrists and tied them together with his silk tie, making them rest over my arched back. His fingers trailed from my pussy up to my asshole before spanking my right cheek. He fisted my hair and leaned down taking my earlobe in his warm mouth. He whispered,

"Arabella, tell me what you want and I will give it to you."

"I want you to use me like your personal whore. I want you to fuck me while your wife watches it."

From my peripheral vision, I saw his eyes turn a shade darker and an evil smirk spread across his face. He positioned our bodies in such a way that his wife could see him fucking me. He untied my wrists and flipped me over and retied them over my head. He bent my knees and brought them near my chest. Settling in between my parted legs, he lined his dick with my opening and with one swift motion, thrust inside me. He took one of my hardened nipples into his warm mouth and toyed with it with his tongue. He moved his hips faster and I screamed his name at the top of my lungs. I looked at Daphne and found her playing with her breasts while she played with her swollen clit.

I wrapped my legs around Noah's waist and moved my hips to meet his animalistic thrust while maintaining eye contact with his wife and after a few more thrusts, I cummed on his dick and he spilled his seeds in me.

Pulling out, he cleaned the area between my legs and took me to the bathroom in his office. He ran the bath and left and soon returned with Daphne where we cleaned each other up and prepared ourselves for the day ahead.