9

Song: More Than My Hometown, Morgan Wallen

The next few weeks for Y/n flew by it was like the same thing every day, wake up, UA, Talk to Hawks, eat with Liv, go to bed. Every single day, Y/n was relieved that she had not seen Dabi another time but at the same time it was eerie, like where was he? what was he planning, he had to have one. The kids at UA had had a pool day and then went to the mall for things for the summer camp that they were going too, during their little mall visit, the supposed leader of the League of Villains threatened Midoriya, but other than that nothing more has happened with them. 

Tomorow was the day that the students were going to camp, and Y/n had a feeling mina would be mad at her for not telling her that they had to fight their way to camp. But what was Y/n doing right now? Well, she was lying on her bed, fully dressed in a tight little red dress, with matching heels, her hair all done, but Y/n was bawling her eyes out. Why? Well, she didn't know, all she knew was that her and Liv were supposed to go out tonight, but Liv cancelled and went out with Hawks instead. Y/n groaned and popped her back, "I'm such a crybaby" She confessed and blew her nose. She groaned again and took off her shoes, "Why do I care so much, I should be happy that their a happy and healthy couple" Y/n spat, sitting down on her couch, "Shit! why does that piss me off so much."

Y/n hated how she was acting in her mind she was acting like a pick me, "Oh my gosh, you're annoying yourself Y/n get your shit together" Y/n hissed to herself and in fact, she did. She stopped crying and stared at the wall for a second, "Who am I kidding, I want a drink" Y/n sighed and got up fixing her hair and putting her red heels back on. She grabbed her phone and made her way to the bar that Hawks had told her to stay away from, she sat down at the bar and ordered her favorite drink, she tipped the bartender, and she smiled back at Y/n gratefully. 

"Well haven't seen you around in a hot minute" her old childhood friend said taking his seat next to her, "I wouldn't call two years a hot minute, Lucas" Y/n responded and he chuckled, Lucus was the same age as Y/n and they have been friend's ever since the first grade, he had sunkissed skin, in all the seasons, with a bunch of freckles, green eyes and brown hair the swooped out around his hat. He had a hammerhead shark tattoo cover the underside of his right forearm. The last time Y/n had seen Lucas was in this bar two years ago for her twenty-first birthday. 

"Yeah well, things happen, sharkie" He said smiling at the nickname, and Y/n looked in her drink thinking about their past with each other, "So, how have you been" He asked taking a sip of his beer, "I've been fine, I mean I teach at UA now so there's that" Y/n smiled, she had just lied to him, she indeed was not fine, "How about you?" Y/n asked, and Lucus's eyes widened and he ran his hand over his chin, "Uhm well things could be better, I broke up with Malerie the other day, so hence why I'm at a bar" Lucus laughed a downed his beer asking the bartender for another one, "So did she kick you out of your guy's house?" Y/n asked and Lucus just nodded.

...

Y/n knocked on the door of Malerie's house, her eyes lit up when she opened the door, "Y/n!!" She hugged her friend, Malerie was a short girl with wavy purple hair and bangs brown eyes and she loved Lucus with her whole heart, "Hey! You ready for prom?!" Y/n asked and Malerie cheered, Malerie's dress was sparkly dark purple dress that had a tie up back, a slit in her leg and a sweetheart neckline that was tied up with spaghetti straps, with silver jewelry and heels. Y/n on the other hand had a sparkly red dress, that a sweetheart chest line with thicker spaghetti straps, the bottom had ruffles and flared out a little she wore gold heels with gold jewelry to match.   

"Lucas, you ready to see me and Y/n now?" Malerie called out to him, and the blindfolded Lucas gave a thumbs up, "You can take it off now" Malerie said, and Lucas did, he looked at Y/n and frooze, "Oh that's not Y/n, is it?" He teased and Y/n and Malerie laughed, "Stop looking at me and look at your date!" Y/n turned Lucas away from her and Lucas's hand went to his mouth, "Holy shit..." he mumbled, "Lucas! language please!" His mom yelled at him, and Y/n and her mom laughed. He went up and hugged Malerie a tear rolling down his face, "Alright Photos!" Malerie's mom requested, and Lucas stood next to Malerie hugging her waist, Lucas was in a black-on-black suit with a purple tie and a black cowboy hat. Then Y/n came in and photobombed their photos, there was a bunch of laughing but then Y/n and Malerie took some together but then it was Lucas and Y/n. Y/n could feel Malerie's eyes staring at her, and she did feel bad, but it was just two friends taking photos. 

...

"You know, she never did like you" Lucas said and Y/n nodded, "I figured" Y/n said, "Lucas where are you staying right now?" Y/n asked, she knew that after Lucas's parents were shot he wasn't doing the best on his own, "Hotel near here, their bar doesn't open until twelve though, and it's my last night there" He said and Y/n nodded, "Hey, just stay with me" Y/n told him and Lucas looked at her like she was crazy, "Uh huh" He nodded his head genuily thinking about it, "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me and Y/n looked at him, "Have I ever had a boyfriend?" Y/n laughed and Lucas thought about it, "Then sure why not" Lucas shrugged, "Okay let's go get your stuff and you can just sleep in the extra bedroom" Y/n said and paid her tab and so did lucas, "You do have a job right?" Y/n asked him as they made their way to the hotel that he was staying at, "Oh yeah" Lucas nodded, and he grabbed his bag from off of the hotels bed.

They made it back to Y/n apartment and she helped Lucas get settled in, he was one of the only people that knew the full extent to Y/n's quirk so she drank as much blood as she wanted around him, he wasn't shocked when he came out to Y/n sipping on some red liquid. He sat down next to her and they started watching movies. Halfway through one of y/n's favorite movies she got a call she answered it on the first ring, "hawks? hello is everything okay?" Y/n said, and Lucas gave her a weird look, "Y/n! be careful lock your doors, now! I was flying Liv home and I saw a villain by the name of Dabi entering your apartment complex! please be careful I'll be over there soon I swear I just got to get Liv home" Hawks said frantically and Y/n could hear his wings beating meaning he was flying. Y/n's mind was racing, Dabi was here, but Lucas, and Hawks might be coming here to oh gosh, Y/n hung up the phone and Lucas cocked and eyebrow at her, "You have never told me that you knew pro hero hawks" Lucas said and Y/n just laughed, 'Yeah.. we've been friends for like a month, But listen Lucas" Y/n got up and locked her door just like Hawks had told her, "I'm leaving tomorrow for a couple of days, for my job" Y/n explained and Lucas nodded, "If I come back and there's  a stripper on my bed, I'm kicking you out" Y/n laughed and so did Lucas, who after yawned and said his goodbyes and went to bed, Y/n did the same changing into her pajamas she fell asleep in her cozy bed.