╠ 『The Enlightened』

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I am Mirac, the mage of prophecy. I sense a great destiny emanating from you... You will open a bakery and sell the best bread in the four kingdoms. You're not interested?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name: Miraac

Role: Main/Major character

Affiliation: The prophecy ( Grand Mage )

Race: Human

First impression: A handsome man with a serious face and eyes glowing with mana. He clearly gives the impression of belonging to a noble lineage and commands respect from those who meet his gaze. No matter the situation, his expression remains unchanged.

Mentality: He is as confident as he looks. But despite his great intelligence, he is quickly overwhelmed by emotions. He remains very helpful, especially since he knows a variety of quite useful spells.

Background: Few people know his story. Some of his spells are not listed, and his knowledge seems limitless. One theory suggests he could be the incarnation of Magis, the founder of the mana principles. Others think he is actually a fool who spends his days in the forbidden zones of the prophecy's library.

The second theory turns out to be the most accurate, according to those close to him.

Main Capacities :
- Illusion Breaker
- Mana detection
- Offensive Magic
- Old Magic

Evaluation :
• Combat ☆☆☆☆
• Survivability ☆☆☆
• Utility ☆☆☆☆★
• Charisma ☆☆☆☆
• Psycho-resistance ☆☆

Citations:

— "Knowledge is power. When wielded by the ill-intentioned, it unleash chaos and corruption. For this reason, I am compelled to safeguard wisdom."

— "The dungeon is far more than a dragon resting place. It's a den of dark magic... a place where things can transpire unseen by the world."

— "The prophecy has long been fixated on this place, especially after hearing that the church secretly exile people here. The prophecy eventually sent one of their grand mages—myself. But truthfully, I had other reason to investigate."

— "What is the prophecy? It's an organization that believes the world was created by magic, in contrast to the church, which believes in a god they have never seen."

— "Mages require a catalyst to cast their spells. A ring, a tome, or a staff. In my case, I can channel mana directly from my body without these items. Ah... I've lost you, haven't I?"