╠ 『The Furious Beast』

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What brings me to this dungeon ain't none of your business. So shut your ass, feed me well, and I'll handle the crushing."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name: Furious Beast ( Yareh )

Role: Main/Major character

Affiliation: Amazon ( Warrior )

Race: Amazon

First Impression: A tall woman, with enough strength to lift a buffalo or fight a bear with bare hands. Indeed, she possesses few feminine traits. She shows her teeth at the slightest provocation and sports an almost constant angry expression.

Mentality: Although she acts aggressively and prefers strength above all, she is only dangerous when she is too hungry. One does not easily end up in her stomach unless it is truly provoked.

She can be friendly and helpful if her low intelligence is overlooked. But she remains ideal for any combat situation.

Background: The furious beast did not choose to be this way. She has lived her entire life as a free woman in a matriarchal society where men play an insignificant role. Forged by the will to be the most powerful, she travels with this sole purpose, and it is perhaps the reason why she finds herself in the dungeon.

Yet, she claims to be there to search for her three lovers.

Main Capacities :
- Assimilation
- Danger Detection
- Physical/Mental power

Evaluation :
• Combat ☆☆☆☆★
• Survivability ☆☆☆☆
• Utility ☆
• Charisma ☆☆
• Psycho-resistance ☆☆☆☆

Citations:

"Eat, sleep, and fight. I could live like this for years! Nah... Forever!"

"Hey hey! I get bored when we're just sitting around. How 'bout a little game? Arm wrestling... And to keep it fair, I'll use just one finger! Hehe... Finger wrestling."

"I've always wondered why humans are so puny. Y'all don't eat enough? Or maybe it's a lack of fighting? Makes me wanna grab you, force-feed you, and throw you into fights for days on end. Just to see if you'll B U L K UP like me! You down? Nah? Please?"

"Yeah, I can feed myself! I can survive in this dungeon no problemo. But I prefer ma'meat hot'n'tasty, made by soft little hands like yours. That's all I ask in return for keeping you safe. And, brush my hair too... And those massages! Super important for my muscles."

"If I'm wearing all this gold and dressed like this, it's a reminder to where I'm from. Grrhh... No!! It's got nothing to do with me not finding clothes my size!"

"I like men. Especially the shy and weak ones—they just make me wanna gobble 'em up. But if I'm gonna chow down on some real good meat, it'd be from an animal that's given me a harsh fight. What's that got to do with shy guys? No clue."

"Surprised I smell good despite ma'look? Grrrhhh... Who do you think I am? A stink bomb? A stinky freak?!"