5. Scream out my name - I.N x 3Racha x reader 🔊

''Her lower lip begins to tremble, and her voice seems to slowly cease to exist, sins it takes her effort to start talking. Still, she will have to meet the prince's demands. And that means only one thing, answer honestly. Now.''

Word count: 4741
I.N x female reader x 3Racha (Han, Changbin, Bang Chan)
Topic: Love at first sight
Theme: Royal - Romance
Dominant: I.N, Bang Chan, Changbin
Submissive: Han, Y/N
Warnings: Kidnapping, bullying, sexual touch

N, Bang Chan, ChangbinSubmissive: Han, Y/NWarnings: Kidnapping, bullying, sexual touch

Once upon a time, in a land filled with enchantment and opulence, there lived a young girl named Y/N

Once upon a time, in a land filled with enchantment and opulence, there lived a young girl named Y/N. She was the daughter of a humble greengrocer, and is an extraordinarily talented and rather clever student. The vibrant spirited girl had her whole life planned out perfectly, but fate had something much different in store for her. One fateful evening, when the pretty girl went for a tranquil stroll, her life took an unpleasant turn...

Delight to the fullest, the dazzling gorgeous girl walks among the fields of colourful flowers. The pink sky gently blends into the blackness of the dark night. A fresh wind blows through her hair and gently sweeps a tuft of long, luscious brown hair into her face. Making a small smile appears on her face as she elegantly brushes the tuft from her face. As the girl looks up, she sees the main road already approaching, hidden behind a thin layer of blackberry bushes. A few more steps and she is back to the boring road, and thus will have to return home. Therefore, the elegant girl turns around one more time. The last soft rays of the sun caress her delicate skin as the scent of dozens of different flowers fill her nose. Once more the girl takes an enthusiastic sniff of the tender scent while closing her eyes, but then...

The tender scent of flowers is suddenly displaced with a toxic and venomous-like smell, which seems to shatter her fragile nose hairs in an instant. She opens her mouth, ready to scream. But the sound is taken away before it has a chance to pass between her lips. When the girl notices a tremendous fatigue immediately taking control of her, she gathers all her strength to open her eyes. Weakness is a word that did not even exist in her vocabulary, until now. Running away does not seem like an option. Not only because she feels absolutely no strength in her anatomy, but also because a puissant arm is wrapped around her curvy waist. Blocking at least half of the oxygen remaining in her lungs from leaving her body. "Listen little one, you either behave, or I will make you." Sounds a ruthless yet somehow charming voice right behind her ear. Meanwhile, she feels the warmth she assumes is a human body in her back. With all the remaining strength her weak body has left, she manages to half-open her eyes. But a remorseful feeling still gets a chance to race through her body before her eyes close again within seconds. For what she saw there was surely the most intimidating thing she has ever witness to cast a glimpse at. A black-haired man, with grey eyes that looked straight into her soul and muscles stronger than a horse's, stands right in front of her. Immediately, a mean smirk appears on his face as he stares down at her with a menacing gaze over his face. Next to him, the girl saw a glimpse of another man, his appearance a lot softer and his facial features are more feminine like. But his eyes are full of lust and satisfaction, enjoying her struggling and impotence. ''Sleep well sweetheart'' And with these words from a deep, cracking voice that sounds just behind her ear, the girl sinks through her legs. The man standing behind her takes all her weight in one arm without showing any difficulty, lifting the pretty girl up from the ground. Only then is the cloth removed from in front of the girl's cherry-coloured lips. But it is already too late to produce any sound at all as everything goes completely black. The rather loud words "Do not worry Han, Bang Chan trapped her tightly in his grip." Slowly fade away into a bewitching silence.