9. Vampires desire - Hyunjin x Jeongin 🥀

"... "You fucked up" Is written on the bottom of the paper. Every smudged letter is written with deep, red blood. Not just any blood, his own blood..."

Word count: 6721
Topic: The teacher with dark secrets
Theme: Vampire / Thriller
Dominant: Hyunjin
Submissive: Jeongin
Warning: Blood, sexual touch, man handling, biting
Disclaimer! The writing in this story is on a much lower level, cuz it's from an old book (vampires addiction) I once started. But I'm currently writing on a vampires series with "hostage in heritage" so I wanted to end that story right here:) So don't mind the bad writing, it's old x

Appearance of the person: Hyunjin

Appearance of the person: Jeongin

There he is again, that anti engaging but at the same time so magical and attention-grabbing man

There he is again, that anti engaging but at the same time so magical and attention-grabbing man. His charming, fluid movements as he walks causes the bottom of his long blazer to elegantly swish behind him. And his blonde, silky shoulder length hair gently waves up and down as he walks. The large silver chain with a red stone worn around his neck shimmers on the sunlight, blinding the boy just a little. Gently, the red stoned object sways elegantly to Hyunjin's movements. "Jeongin?" The mysterious man's heavy voice draws to the innocent boy, pulling him out of his thoughts immediately. "Y...yes Mr Hwang?" Jeongin gently shakes his head back and forth to snap back to reality. A grin followed by a sigh escapes from Hyunjin's mouth. The teacher looks straight into the boy's eyes with an emotionless and slightly irritated look. He doesn't hide his annoyance, just as always. "Am I that much of a distraction to you?" The mocking tone under Hyunjin's words irritates the Jeongin slightly, but the laughter of her classmates seems the most bothering to him. "You wish." Where the boy got the outrageous courage to articulate these words, he doesn't know. But that he just said the most outrageous thing to the most strict teacher of the school, he does know. Jeongin knows speaking back to Hyunjin is one of the most dangerous things to do. Yet he didn't manage to hold it in...

Hyunjin raises both his eyebrows as it becomes dead silent in the classroom. All eyes are on the teacher as the silence feels deadly. Not a single laughter can be heard anymore. And is replaced by the ticking of the clock, playing in on the scene. The eye contact between Hyunjin and Jeongin becomes too intense and quickly Jeongin looks away, now staring at the hunk of clay lying on her table. "Big talk hmmm? Why don't we meet up after class? And we will see it you're still as valiant as you think you are." Hyunjin's violent words dart through the room, earning some surprised gasps from Jeongin's classmates. They once made fun of him, but now fear for his life. Dead silence falls again. Still, Jeongin is surprised at the cold calmness behind the teachers words. He didn't sound angry, he sounded more, surprising?