8. I could make your life a living hell - Seungmin x reader♟️ 18+

"...He brings his face closer to yours, his firm grip still on your hair as his warm breath hitches against your shivering skin. "I want your daddy to know, I could make your life a living hell if I wanted to."..."
Word count: 2305
Topic: Kidnapped by your dad's sadistic enemy
Theme: Villain / Horror
Dominant: Seungmin
Submissive: Y/N
Warning: !18+! Kidnapping, screaming, sadistic activities, torture, blood, flesh, bones, bondage, manipulation, degrading

"Word count: 2305Topic: Kidnapped by your dad's sadistic enemy Theme: Villain / Horror Dominant: SeungminSubmissive: Y/NWarning: !18+! Kidnapping, screaming, sadistic activities, torture, blood, flesh, bones, bondage, manipulation, degrading

Leisurely, you feel multiple considerable tears gushing down your cheeks with a fluid motion. Where the vanquished tears mingle with the blood on your tender face, the inviolable iron taste in your mouth intensifies. Not to mention the deadly silence, currently interrupted by the sobbing that leaves your lips, guiding to your soul as it slowly sinks into a never ending river of pain and sorrow. How you ended up in this vulnerable position? Well...

In the eerie depths of the forest, a man lurks in the shadows. His eyes glinting with malice as he watches the unsuspecting maids go about their daily lives. His name is Seungmin Kim, a cracked-up and twisted individual who harbored a deep hate towards his enemies. The blood in his veins starts to boil as he glares at the silhouettes of his enemies. Their boss had wronged him in ways that cut deep, leaving him with a thirst for revenge that could never be quenched. Or maybe a small, imperceptible path will lead to his dreadful revenge.

Seungmin's enemy is a powerful and influential man, with connections that reached far and wide. His name is Christopher Bang, a fierce full man with an ego rising through the roof. He had crossed Seungmin in business deals, betrayed his trust, and brought ruin upon his hard earned money. But it is their eighteen-year-old daughter, a shy and innocent soul named Y/N, who had unwittingly become the target of Seungmin's unholy plans.

One fateful night, as the cold moonlight lighted up the enormous castle of his enemy, Seungmin crept into the mysterious castle under the cover of darkness. With stealth and precision, he made his way to Y/N's room and snatched you from her bed, muffling your cries with a mischievous hand over your mouth. The poor you was terrified, tears streaming down your face as Seungmin dragged you into his car, driving you far away from anyone who could hear your screams.

For that moment on, Seungmin subjected you to unspeakable horrors, reveling in your pain and suffering. He tortured you both physically and mentally, his twisted mind finding delight in the way your spirit slowly shattered under his cruel hands. Your once bright eyes grew dull with fear, your body bearing the bruises and scars of his sadistic games. And now here you are, sobbing on the cold, humid basement floor. There isn't a single desperate way for your vulnerable soul to own the knowledge of how long you have been here. All you see in the horrific darkness of this basement. And when it becomes light before your eyes, the darkness itself is there. Seungmin Kim.

The sound of a key being violently rattled through the iron lock is followed by the loud creak of the opening basement door, sending shivers down your spine. Your eyes squeeze shut stiffly as your face is hidden in between your quivering knees. There is no need to open your eyes in order to catch a glimpse of the silhouette of the muscular, sadistic man, standing on top of the basement stairs. His physical existence is engraved in your brain like a cicatrix, a scar that will never disappear. And will forever determine your life, that is if Seungmin decides to spare your life after all. "Won't you look up at me princess?" A deep, nagging voice slowly approaches, right along with the heavy footsteps, which firmly move in your direction. The fear in your body multiplies with each thump of Seungmin's unpredictable footsteps. As the air seems to thicken to the breaking point that breathing becomes difficult, the scent of Seungmin's toxic aura fills your nose. And soon spreads to your heart, warning your body of the terrible activities Seungmin laid out for you.