3

Marley Monae Wilson

That car ride was so lame and awkward, I really didn't understand why lia was so upset about moving. It's not like she had that many friends anyways, I did understand why she don't like our momma bf, that nigga a bitch.

I don't even think there's a real problem with him we just want our mom to be with our dad.

I walked in the house and looked around while walking to my room. There were still some boxes but I was surprised he unpacked all of our stuff for us.

I was new to Maryland but I already knew one girl who was from here before us moving was even thought of. She already got a party for me to attend.

I knew Malia was lame and wasn't gonna want to go but I still planned on asking her because then there would be a better chance of my momma letting me go.

I walked to lia's room and flopped on her bed. "you know you my favorite sister rightttt" I said while smiling at her and hugging her a bit. she rolled her eyes and said, "I'm your only sister, now what do you want"

I looked at her and got up while closing the door "Theres a party going on tonight and I need to be there because I'm tryna get a new nigga" I said while giving her pleading eyes.

"It'll also give you a chance to meet new people before we go to school" I added. She looked at me and nodded her head, I was SURPRISED... Malia never wanted to go to parties or anything back in Washington.

"Go ask mom because you know she'll say yes to you, it starts at 9:30 but we getting picked up at 10 so be ready" I said while walking out her room back into mine.

I started getting ready and watched tv for the rest of the time.

-