14

Leila Marshay Brooks

I can't believe marley just did that... my legs was shaking and all. I looked at marley and she was smirking at me.

She got up and got on the floor between my legs, she slid my panties off and pushed my legs open. Her head was under my skirt and I felt her soft kisses touch my pussy lips.

I was breathing heavy and looking down at her, I couldn't see her but I definitely felt her. "We gotta hurry up before malia & mar come back" she whispered.

Marley gripped on my thighs and started dragging her tongue between my lips from the bottom to the top repeatedly. I bit my lip and whimpered while putting my hand on the back of her head.

I never got this feeling from doing shit myself, this felt soo good. She started swirling her tongue around my clit in a circular motion while sucking on it a little.

I was moaning quietly and put my head back as I felt her sucking on my pussy and flicking her tongue against it at the same time. I grabbed her head and started grinding my pussc against her tongue slowly.

She sped up her pace and started spelling her name out on my pussy with her tongue, I let out a loud moan and started grinding my pussc against her tongue at a faster pace.

She slid her tongue deep inside me and swirled it around inside me while rubbing on my clit fast with her thumb. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I felt myself about to cum as her tongue got deeper inside of me.

I continued to grind my pussy against her tongue and felt the tip of her tongue hitting my spot each stroke. I covered my mouth and moaned in my hand as I started cumming on her tongue.

She slurped all my juices up and got up licking her lips, she handed me my panties and sat back down. I looked at her shocked and put my panties back on. "I did not know you got down like that" I whispered while breathing heavy.

"Me neither, you taste good tho boo" marley said. Just as the movie was starting malia and mar were coming in. Marley passed them they snacks and I looked at her "I think i'm high fr" I said.

-