20

malia rashae wilson

|BACK HOME|

we were all in the living room laughing ab how tamara stole that big ass plushy. leila was on marley lap an they was caking up, very hard to watch butttt i was happy for them. i got up and grabbed the plushy, walking to the stairs.

"where is you goin girl," mar asked me while staring me down. i turned around and winked at me, she got up and followed me upstairs. she closed the door behind her and locked it as i put the plushy down pushing her on the bed.

she scoffed and looked at me. "well, damn," she said, chuckling a bit. little did she know, i was finna make her laugh herself out of them drawls. i pulled off her jorts and rubbed her pussy through her boxers until I felt her wetness.

she moaned softly as i rubbed her pussy and watched my every move. i pulled her boxers off her and layed on the bed between her legs, "you didn't let me taste earlier soooo," i said.

i kissed her pussy softly and repeatedly, i could tell it was throbbing by the way she was reacting. i wrapped my arms around her thighs and kissed on her inner thighs softly.

her breaths grew heavier, and she let out a soft moan. i traced gentle patterns with my tongue and made my way back to her pussy, feeling her body shiver under my touch.

as my tongue reached her most sensitive spot, i took my time stroking my tongue against her pussy. her hips lifted towards me, seeking more contact. i responded by swirling my tongue in slow, teasing circles around her clit, feeling the wetness increase with each movement.

her moans became more urgent, filling the room with the sound of her pleasure. i wrapped my arms more securely around her thighs, pulling her closer to me. my tongue danced over her folds, alternating between gentle licks and firmer licks.

her hands found their way to my head, fingers tangling in my hair as she guided my movements. her reactions spurred me on, driving me to explore her more deeply, to find the rhythms that made her gasp and writhe.

i pressed my mouth against her, sucking lightly on her clit while my tongue continued it's pattern. her body responded with shudders of pleasure, her thighs tightening around my head. i could feel her getting closer, her breaths coming in short, ragged bursts.

i intensified my effort, my tongue was moving faster, my lips pressing harder against her. just as she was about to reach the peak of her pleasure, i pulled back slightly, teasing her with a few gentle licks before diving back in.

the combination of anticipation and release pushed her over the edge. with a loud moan, she climaxed, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

i held her tightly, continuing to lick and kiss her gently as she came down from her high, breathing slowly returning to normal.

i got up and walked to my bathroom, i turned the shower on and walked back to the room. "go get in the shower, im gonna change the sheets and then come," i said while looking at her. she got up and took her shirt and bra off before she walked into the bathroom slowly.

i quickly changed the sheets and made my way into the bathroom. we showered and when we went to lay down leila and marley busted in the room. "bruh what do y'all want" tamara asked while smiling.

"we can hear y'all all the way from downstairs, especially you" leila said while smiling and pointing at tamara. "that was literally the tv while y'all think yall know so much," i said while rolling my eyes. "now get out noseys," i said while pulling the blanket over me.

marley and leila left the room laughing and closed the door behind them. i got on top of mar and was laying on top of her. "im tired baby," i said while grabbing her hand and holding it.

(ts too freaky, im finna put a whole buncha bs now)

-