Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to the sunshine on my face. Ugh another day started meaning I have to get my lazy ass out of my bed. So that's what I do I stand up and walk to my closet and take out an outfit for today. I walk into the bathroom and get ready for the day. After I finished getting ready I started making some pancakes for breakfast. I ate up my breakfast and started writing an awnser letter to Peter. 'Dear Peter, I would love to but sadly I'm quite busy, but as soon as I have some free time, I'll tell you about it. Your dear friend (Y/N).' as soon as I finished writing I opened the window and let a Peter's Owl inside who is already waiting for my reply letter. I hand the letter to Peter's Owl and Give it a quick head patting before I let it fly off. Okay today is wednesday meaning that at 9pm Grindelwald will go into a club for wizards in the middle of the city. I luckily know how to dance and also have a dress for the occasion. So I will get ready to be arriving at the club on time. I walk outside I will take the time to explore the area around my apartment. I walk along the streets looking around. After about 3 blocks I started seeing shops, as I walked past I looked in the windows to see if liked anything that they sold. After some time I stopped in front of a window, I looked at the beautiful evening gown inside. It's a beautiful black dress with silver details on it. 

(you can imagine anothe dress if you don't like this one, my inspiration picks for this story will be 1920 fashion theamed

(you can imagine anothe dress if you don't like this one, my inspiration picks for this story will be 1920 fashion theamed. But if you don't like it that's fine, just imagine whatever you like.)

I look at the price, I don't think I can afford that. I look into my wallet to see I have more than enough money, I could afford it and it would be perfect for later, even if I already have a dress. I went inside the store and looked for a dress in my size, and they artually have the exact dress in my size. I went to try it on I looked into the mirror it fitted perfectly. I look great. I changed back into my clothes and went and bought it. The cashier smiled at me and said:"Perfect choice you'll look stunning in that." I look at the young woman infront of me. She is a muggle that's pretty visible. She looks really kind. "Thank you, I plan on wearing it later to a party." I smile back at her. "I wish I could see you wearing it. It would propably take everyones breath away." she says while taking the money I handed her. "Thank you, that's really nice of you. Maybe I'll see you again sometime, Byee." I say while carrying the bag with the dress inside towards the door of the store. "Bye." she says with a last smile before I leave. I went back home, and when I arrived at home I saw it was already 7pm so I started getting ready for the club I put my new dress on and curled my hair(If you already have curly hair you can skip this.) And apply some make up, my red lipstick is the first thing that sticks out as soon as you look at me.(You don't have to wear makeup/ red lipstick if you don't like that.) I walk over to my closet and get my heels,I put them on  and look at the clock, it reads 8pm. As soon as I see that I started making my way towards the club, and yes I have to walk. 

I arrive in front of the club at around 8:50pm, I can see Grindelwald enter the club. Perfect the target is where it should be. I went inside the club giving the security guy my fake I.D which clarifies that I'm already 18. He checks it and let's me pass, Wow and here I was thinking getting inside will be hard. As soon as I'm inside I look around I see some people dancing on the dance floor, some  sitting or standing at the bar, and some sit at the tables around the club. I decide to sit down at the bar to have a better view of Grindelwald. I order a glass of Firewhisky while waiting I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Peter standing there. Shit! He isn't supposed to be here, he could blow my whole cover. He leans down to my ear and whispers in it:"I thought you didn't have time... But here you are enjoying yourself at the club." he looks rather mad, which is wierd I would have expected him to be dissapointed but that's when I smell it. The strong smell of alcohol in his breath, he must have a good amount of it in his blood by now. That explains the change of emotion, I look at him and lean in to his ear and say:"I'm here for a diffrent reason you may think, I'm not here to enjoy myself and if I were I would have asked you to come here with me." I say noticing that my Firewhisky arrived, I instantly take a sip and put my hand to cover the glass. Better safe than sorry. He watches me with an intense gaze, one I never thought possible from him. "Oh really than why are you here? Hmh?!" he says expecting awnsers now. I look over to where Grindelwald is seated he is playing a round of poker with 3 other gentelmen. "I'm here because I have to watch someone on Dumbledore's request." I explain shortly not giving away to much information. "Oh really?! What a dumb excuse! He what? He sent you to watch older rich man? You don't really think I believe that." he says now laughing at how funny my 'dumb lie' is. He must be super drunk he is the exact opposite of the guy I met yesterday. "I'm not lying but If you don't wanna belive me that's fine." I say now looking at him again. He storms off without another word, he sits down on a table  to the right of the dance floor. Suddenly I felt somone sit down in the seat beside me, I turn to see... Grindelwald. I finished the rest of my glass Firewhisky while talking to Peter, so Grindelwald looks at me and suddenly asks me:"Anything the young Lady would like to drink?" that caught me off guard. "No thank you." I awnser looking at him. "No I insist really what was it that you were having befor, Firewhisky?" he asks. "Yeah..." I awnser not really wanting to continue this conversation. He turns to the bartender and orders 2 glasses of Firewhisky. I look in Peter's direction just to see he is smoking while already looking at me. With a look that I can only describe as jealousy.

(That's the best picture I could find for this situation

(That's the best picture I could find for this situation.)

As soon as our gazes met I looked away. I had a short coversation with Grindelwald afterwards in which I got some value informations from. Now I know the names of the gentelmens he plays poker with, as soon as I finished my Firewhisky I stood up and said my goodbyes to Grindelwald and made my way to leave. I walked home carful to avoid dark alleys at all costs. As soon as I came home I removed my make up.(If you chose to wear any makeup.) And took the dress off, as soon as I had the dress off I turn out the lights and head to bed. As soon as my body hit the mattress I'm out like light.