Part 1

MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc.

Part 1

"Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki Kabhi Dost Ho Sakte Hain."

"Prem mujhe yaha se le chalo please"

"Yeh Dekho Jawaan Dosti Ka Ek Nazara, Dosti Ka Khela Hua Ek Achha Natak."

(gasping sounds, sobbing starts)

"Ek Ladka Ladki Kabhi Dost Nahin Hote."

(girl shaking her head and ultimately hiding her face in embarrassment, sobbing continues)

"Yeh To Ek Parda Hai Parda... Kap Kapati Rato Main Dhadakte Huye Dilo ki Bhadakti hui......"

"Aa huh! Caught you Neil Oberoi. You failed again...you loser." Mini Jumped with joy when Neil made mistake in his dialogue delivery.

The movie 'Maine pyar kiya' was playing on tv and Neil and Mini were watching it together. They had this game whenever the great bollywood classics will come on tv they will watch it together and when its famous dialogue will come they will mute the tv and instead say the dialogue themselves.This time also when the famous dialogue about ladka-ladki ki dosti came Mini pressed the mute button and challenged Neil to continue the game. She knew she had this victory in her pocket because Neil has never won during this dialogue, he always fumbles.

"Shit yaar! Not again. I always lose it because of this dhadakti bhadakti phadakti aag or whatever." Neil complained like a kid.

"Huh loser! Learn it from me. Its....Kap Kapati Rato Main Dhadakte Huye Dilo ki Bhadakti Huyi Aagko Bujhaaneka... Chhupaneka."Mini said the dialogue while giving same expression as that of villain. Then both of them burst out laughing.

"Oberoi, you lost again so tomorrow you will pay canteen's bill." Mini reminded him.

"Khurana, I am paying it since last two days so you will pay the bill now." Neil argued back.

"That's because day before yesterday you gave party to everyone because your team won the football match. Then yesterday you had to pay the bill because it was your ex girlfriend's birthday party and she broke up with her current boyfriend and you saw an opportunity there to get laid with her by offering a shoulder to cry." Mini reminded him while he smiled sheepishly.

"Ok ok Fine! I will pay the bill tomorrow...Ms. Stingy" Neil mocked her earning a punch on nose from Mini. "Don't you call me that Oberoi."

"Ok, shant maate shant." Neil rubbed his nose.

Neil Oberoi and Mini Khurana. They were together since they were toddlers. From walking on their knees to learning to walk on two legs, from uttering gibberish in child like tone to learning to say proper sentences, from school to now college, they literally grew up together, partners in crime, confidant of each other and were best of friends...almost in separable. Their fathers were business partners and mothers also get along really well. So from childhood they grew up in each others house. Whether it was a tough chapter in book or girl friend problems, Neil will come running to Mini and whenever Mini was sad she will be found with Neil, chilling with cold coffee in his bedroom.