Part 2

Part 2

"We know these kinds of decisions are not easy.So you both take your time and let us know." Yash said and left them to think over their future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night Neil noticed Mini was going out. "Come on Oberoi, jump in. what are you waiting for?" Mini asked as she opened the door of the car for Neil. They went on long drive after a long time. Both went to their favorite spot and Mini opened the car dickey. 

"Wow! You came prepared Khurana." Neil praised her when she brought out the crate of beer. They both got settled on the car bonnet sipping beer while watching stars.

"It sounds weird...I know." Neil broke the silence first. 

"Yes very weird. But when I think about other option...it gives me headache. I know I am not prepared for it. I wont be able to do all on my own. College together with office and living alone...its too much." Mini confessed her weakness. 

"If that's the case then...ok lets go for option number two." Neil replied casually.

Mini almost threw up the beer. "What! We should get married?" she asked. 

"What can we do Khurana? You are not comfortable in being alone so only option left is getting married." Neil explained. 

"But what about you Oberoi? I mean I cant ruin your life because of my problems." Mini said. 

"Hey, I will get to have you...my best friend...always by my side. My life will not be ruined...in fact I'll have fun time...we both will have fun time...imagine no one to disturb us. No one to question our relationship, we'll do late night parties, have fun in college...hamari life jaisi hai waisi chalti rahegi....we were and will be best friends first...what change a marriage can bring in our feelings?" Neil shared his views.

Mini didn't think it in this way. She found the idea suddenly very appealing. "But, what about your girlfriend Isha? You proposed her right?" Mini asked suddenly remembering about it. 

"Well.....you were kind of right about her. She was one b**ch. I went to her house a little before schedule time to surprise her but there I got surprised myself as she was making out with Nitin." Neil said and looked away. 

"Wha....what...what!" Mini laughed out loud on hearing this. She saw Neil was not looking at her. She tried to pull his face to her side. "Don't you try that Oberoi....is tarah nazre mat churao....zara apni loser wali shakal to dikhao....I want to see it in your eyes....the shame of getting fooled." Mini teased him.

"Stop it yaar Khurana ...ok you won...now just shut up." Neil folded his hands in front of her. "I always win Oberoi. I always warn you from those b**chy and gold digger types of girls but you never listen to me.

 "Ok...like always...I accept my mistake and give you treat in your favorite restaurant...happy now?" Neil asked. "Yesss!" Mini almost did a victory dance and laughed again. Neil also started laughing seeing her antics.