Part 4 (Last part)

Part 4 (last part)

Once the passionate haze cleared both of them realized what they did. Mini had almost panicked. It felt so weird yet so satisfying. Neil calmed her down with difficulty. Mini grabbed her clothes and left the room. She spent sometime alone trying to figure it out how it happened? Why it happened? Why the hell she liked it so much? Neil was also stunned because of sudden turn of events. He was the one who was pestering her to consummate the marriage but he was thinking that they will take it slow. First kissing, then making out and then when both of them will become comfortable they will have sex but suddenly everything just went out of hands. He thought about Mini. He knew she will be as confused as him may be even more. He needed to talk to her. So he went into her room after sometime. 

"We need to talk. come out." He said and took her for a long drive with beer crates. They reached their favorite spot. Mini was silent all the while.

"We need to talk Khurana." Neil handed her a can of beer. Mini looked at him after hearing Khurana from his mouth after a longtime. She smiled and took the beer can. Right now she needed her best friend not the husband with whom she had made passionate love just a while ago. She shook her head to clear those images again from her mind.

"Is it weird? I mean, do I sound weird if I say I actually...uh....I actually liked it. It was one of my best so far...I mean...with you Oberoi..of all the people..how it can be....Arrrhhgg! its all so confusing." Mini admitted as she gulped down whole can of beer. 

"You are not alone....I felt the same way Khurana. God! It was mind blowing. And yes it seems weird at first but I think...I think because of the connection we have between us...and yes the tension from last few days made it explosive." Neil concluded and opened another beer can.

"But we are best friends." Mini said helplessly. 

"Now husband and wife." Neil reminded her. 

"Yes but...how it can be...I mean we never felt anything for each other beyond normal friendship then how come suddenly these kind of feelings...this jealousy, attraction, sexual tension...how come these things grew in our heart and become so strong to push us this much?" Mini questioned.

"I don't know Khurana. May be all the people are right when they say marriage changes the equation between two individuals. We have always been there for each other, emotionally, but now since we have this...this facility to be there...to support or should I say to comfort each other physically....I think that's the thing kept playing in our mind...we are human beings...we have our needs after all. We wont get anything from suppressing it." Neil tried to explain.

"Then what about our relationship now? Who are we? Best friends? Lovers? Husband-wife? What?" Mini put forward her doubt as she wanted to know where they stand now. "Lovers? I don't think so. Husband-wife, yes but we are more best friends and I don't want to lose this friendship for anything." Neil clarified. 

"Even I value our friendship more than anything." Mini agreed. 

"Hmm...then till we sort out the confusion about these changing feelings we can call it 'friends with benefits'." Neil suggested a name.