Mind flair

After minutes of tedious reading and writing, Jawjùǃ manages to finally fill out the paperwork and sits at the table with her head resting against her arms, "Ugh, what do I even do now? I'm too sleepy to go looking for Annabella."

She groans as she raises her head, staring at the ceiling while stretching out. From behind her, a small fly flies in through an air vent and lies under the other table. "When is she coming back, I'm not going to explore alone and she probably already went to see that Lykos guy. This sucks, man," she says as she raises her tail over her head, dangling it in front of her face for entertainment.

From under the other desk, a snake slithers out from beneath and quietly makes its way under her table without her noticing. "Dammit, this isn't helping," she says as she drops her tail over her shoulder, "Heheheheheooo" The snake chuckles as it rises from between her legs, quickly wrapping her mouth with its tail from behind to muffle her screams, "Shhh Shhh little oneee~" the snake speaks in a raspy rough tone as a hood grows from its neck.

"MMH!" Jawjùǃ tries to scream and grabs the snake's tail, pushing it away before the tail wraps itself around her body, quickly, "Oh I don't like it when my prey fightsss, could you pleassssse quiet down?~," it says as hits neck extends out, allowing it to look her back in the eyes.

She looks away as she tries to wiggle out of its grip. "Hhhhhey, I'm trying to speak witttthh you," the snake says as it forcefully turns her head to look back toward it. "Caaaalm now~ You may sleeeeep~" It stares into her eyes as its eyes begin to glow and spiral, creating a multitude of colorful displays.

Jawjùǃ tries to fight back and turn her head, but once the light hits her eyes she freezes. The colorful display reflects off of her eyes as she is forced into a trance. The snake leans its head up and Jawjùǃ's head follows its eyes.

"Clossse your eyess~" The snake whispers and Jawjùǃ's eyes begin to close before immediately shooting back open, the display no longer reflecting in her eyes as she stares at the snake with a mixture of confusion and fear. "Oh rats, it seemsss I'll have to struggle withhh this one~," The snake rolls its eyes as it begins to constrict around her, squeezing her body tightly as it opens its jaw, revealing two large sharp fangs.

It pulls Jawjùǃ closer as it opens its mouth large enough to fit her head but before it can. Jawjùǃ bites its tail, "OW!" it yells as it drops her and sucks on the mark. Jawjùǃ breathes heavily as she slowly backs up. "HE-" she tries to yell but the snake instantly covers her mouth with the middle of its body.

"SH!  I'm not done with yoouu!~" The snake says as it begins to constrict around her neck and  forcefully pulls her head closer to its eyes, "Now, where were we?" It says as its eyes begin to glow and it whispers, "Now lisssten carefully~"

Outside, Violet runs down the halls, skipping as she tries to put on her shoes while doing so. She falls halfway through and just sits up, taking the time to slowly put each shoe on and tie them before standing up, "Sigh, I hope this new student can understand why I'm so late," She rolls her eyes before standing back up and quickly running into the front office, "Hello?"

She opens the door and finds only Jawjùǃ sitting on the ground inside, staring at the table in front of her. "...Are you okay?" Violet says as she walks inside and stands in front of her. "Huh?- OH! Yeah, I was just finishing up on the paperwork," Jawjùǃ says as she stands up with a smile. "Who are you?"

"I'm a teacher, Violet, you must be Jawjùǃ, right?" "Yeah, how'd you know?" "I got a call from Lykos to come get you. I'll take you to the yard and we'll go meet another student, then I'll probably teach you a thing or two but then I gotta go get railed by my boyfriend," "Wow, I can't even understand how inappropriate that is," Jawjùǃ says with a slightly uncomfortable head turn to the opposite direction.

"Eh you'll understand when you get a good boyfriend, now let's go before I get fired for saying any of this to my students, okay?" She says as she takes Jawjùǃ by her arm and pulls her outside into the halls,  "Okay, I guess."

Violet drags Jawjùǃ through the halls before letting her go halfway to the courtyard, "Come on, just follow me," "Yes ma'am, I'm right here," Jawjùǃ mumbles as she twists her wrist before following behind her. Violet opens the door leading outside and Jawjùǃ walks past her, "Thank you," Jawjùǃ says with a bow as she steps aside. "You're welcome," Violet closes the door as she steps outside and points out at dúǃù-ḍẓújoi asleep in the distance.

"You see that fat fuck over there?" said Violet as Jawjùǃ looks out at where she pointed to, "...Rude.. But yeah, I see him" "Yeah that's the only other student here on the same level as you so you're probably going to be learning together."

"Eh? Really? Where's Annabella?" "Oh Lykos's showing her around, let's just wait until they get back and I can teach you a few things in advance while we do if you wouldn't mind," "I wouldn't, I'm happy to learn if it's exciting," Jawjùǃ smiles as Violet looks back at her.

"Alright then let's go walk over to that guy and you can use him as a chair while I'm teaching, cause this is going to take a while," "...eh.." Jawjùǃ looks at dúǃù-ḍẓújoi and then back at Violet, "I'm good, I'll just use my tail," said Jawjùǃ as she dangles her tail in front of her.

"Eh, loss on his part, not ours I guess" Violet shrugs "Now c'mon," she nods as they both begin to walk toward dúǃù-ḍẓújoi 's body.