Demonic wronging

Athůůʘ-ǁez stares down into Jawjùǃ's eyes with pure disgust. "You evil bastard, you disgust me," "I don't care, you are in my domain, I control all inside. In here I become downright omnipotent with the sole restriction of my barrier being weak to attacks from the outside but, you're the only one here, aren't you?"

"...." "But worry not, as my sister, you have been gifted a biological privilege. You lucky fuck, I will give you a fighting chance. I'll close my eyes, count to ten, run away, and hide. If I find you, then you will die by my touch. You got that?" a sadistic grin appears on his face as he stares into Jawjùǃ's soul, seeing the distress and fear boiling inside of her. "I'll tell you a secret. I don't care how you respond. One..." he begins to count.

The darkness explodes as the area transforms into a large amusement park, filled with bright colors and loud sounds. Jawjùǃ stands to her feet, turning around and running into the park as flesh molds over Athůůʘ's eyes, blinding him.

'Two..." he mumbles as she runs to a large colorful Ferris wheel. She quickly jumps up, climbing to the top of it. "I can't tell if he was bluffing or not, damn it all! I don't know what I should do, think Jawjù!, think!"

"One... Zero, ready or not, here I come, baby bear! He yells out as he raises his hands behind his ears, listening for any disturbances before hearing a clanking sound in the distance. A large, unnatural grin grows across his face, stretching his flesh to the point where his lips begin to bleed.

"Come on, little duckling, your big brother's going to be so disappointed if you lose so soon!" He yells out before rushing toward the Ferris wheel as his legs extend him to the very top of it. "Hm, where are you dolly?" he sways his head back and forth from either side as a fireball is launched toward his head but it transforms into snow as it hits his face. "Sigh, how much is it going to take for you to understand? I am king in this domain of mine. Nothing happens without my knowledge and nothing exists without my acknowledgment."

"Tch, I heated his body, so he can't morph himself, and I cooled his soul so he can't manipulate it. So if I hit him hard enough now, it should end the battle, but... This barrier seems to negate that by simply allowing him to stretch himself, or maybe even stretch reality itself, to achieve the same effect," she thinks to herself as Athůůʘ rushes toward her.

He laughs as loudly as he can, raising his hands and stretching them out in front of him. "YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, SIS? YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME HERE-" he reaches out, almost touching her as she jumps back but before his hands find contact with her hoodie, the barrier shatters and Tʘḍẓhoish lands on Athůůʘ's face, kicking him to the ground before jumping off and running toward Jawjùǃ.

"You!" He yells. "M-Me?" she mumbles as she nervously points to herself as he is running directly toward her. "Yes! I've come to... To- Uh..." He stops in front of her as she raises her arms, closing her eyes. "I- uh, goddammit," he turns away from her, facing Athůůʘ as he laughs maniacally before rising to his feet.

"Surprising, brother of mine, I thought you would have run with your tail wrapped around your waist by now," Athůůʘ says with a chuckle as he wipes the blood off of his lips. "Hah, do you know me? I'm the most stubborn fuck you'll ever meet."

He looks back at Jawjùǃ and mumbles, "I can tell you know what you're doing but, I'm going to need you to put your hood over your head and hold on to me," Jawjùǃ responds with a nod as she wraps the end of her tail around his, raising her hood over her face as his blood drips from his sleeves and hair, shooting into the sky to form a giant shadow over Athůůʘ.

"This is it, I'm about to see the bloodborne moon, I've heard great legends of this summon passed down from generation to generation. It has power, even over my god-sculpting technique. I'm excited!" Athůůʘ thinks to himself as the blood explodes, raining down over him as a red light hits his eyes.

He covers his eyes as the light mutates and randomly enlarges and grows every plant it touches. Athůůʘ's arm mutates growing teeth, hair, eyes, and tissue followed by the rest of his body and leaving him a giant disgusting tumor before the light retracts back into the sky and into a large moon-like summon which disappears soon after.

Tʘḍẓhoish sighs before looking back at Jawjùǃ, "Easy, kind of surprised you even had trouble with this guy, haha," he laughs as Jawjùǃ pulls down her hoodie and rolls her eyes, "Yeah yeah, I was about to use my summon anyway."

"Liar, you clearly needed my-" Before Tʘḍẓhoish can finish gassing himself up, a large explosion erupts from behind them. Athůůʘ explodes open, molding his tumorous self as he replaces his body with a new one, with black hair now instead of the usual white and blood dripping from his now closed eyes as he leans over.

"Are you FUCKING kidding me!" Tʘḍẓhoish yells out in frustration as he turns back around. Athůůʘ chuckles as he rises and his eyelids slam open, releasing black eyes and glowing purple pupils resembling those of Violet's.

He raises his hands, clapping them above his head, "You've shown your summon, allow me to introduce mine," a loud banging rings inside of their ears as Athůůʘ's body grows and mutates into a large bulbous tumor before 'popping' like a bubble, revealing nothing, a wave of water, a giant city,  lizard, a dragon, life itself, chaos, control, all things compacted into one. Something so incomprehensible that Tʘḍẓhoish and Jawjùǃ's hearts can no longer bear it. They both freeze as Jawjùǃ mumbles, "...So... beautiful, yet painful.., It hurts to see, but it completes me."

Athůůʘ laughs as everything slams into Jawjùǃ, filling her with every sensation, the pain of a paper cut, the feeling of drowning in an endless ocean, fulfillment of life due to the finding of true love, disappointment, and despair due to the loss of others whom you put your faith into.

They are helpless to defend themselves as everything, yet nothing moves away from them and Athůůʘ lands in front of them. "Ah, sis, it seems your prince here wasn't enough to save you. What a shame. He looked so eager as well," he says as he places one of his hands on her shoulder, caressing her arm before sliding his hand down her back. "Still a virgin, are we? I'm guessing we are~" He whispers into her ear before looking over at Tʘḍẓhoish with the intent to taunt him before doing something terrible, but he notices the bracelets the king gave him instead.

"Won't be needing that. I can't have your brothers interfering with our fun," He says as he takes the bracelet from around Tʘḍẓhoish's hair, twirling it around his finger.