Nosedive to calamity

Jawjùǃ stares at the door as Violet runs inside before looking back at Dúǃù-ḍẓújoi's sleeping body, "Ugh, wake up," she says as she gently nudges his stomach with her shoulder but he doesn't wake up, in fact, he begins to snore, loudly.

"...Uhm, wake up, sir!" she yells as she smacks his face with her tail, still not waking him up. "Of course. Perfect, just perfect," she says as she crosses her arms and leans against him. "Ssssilly girl~," the snake says as it slithers over Dúǃù-ḍẓújoi's body, quickly wrapping itself around her mouth before she could move away, "Shh shh, no need to scream~ "

The snake's neck extends as it constricts around her, muffling her panicked screams. "I am only hoping to assist you, calm yourssself~" The snake slithers around the body, dragging Jawjùǃ along with it. "Here, let me ssshow you~"

Inside a large village, filled with colorful buildings, plants, animals, and decorations, people yell out in celebration as a silver and black carriage drives through the center of the streets. Inside, three men sit. One with long silver hair over his shoulders and behind his back, along with a long nine-foot tail and pure black eyes with glowing pupils resembling a red sun stares out of the window down at the peasants with disgust while wearing a red and white uniform with golden highlights.

The man sitting beside him is an older man with long blond hair stretching just under his shoulders and a long ten-foot-long tail with ocean-blue eyes glimmering as he stares out of the window, wearing a navy blue and burgundy uniform with no highlights and no sleeves, exposing his large muscular arms which contrast his smooth somewhat effeminate face.

Sitting across from them is an even older man, towering over the both of them and leaning over with his back uncomfortably against the carriage's roof and his fourteen-foot tail wrapped around his waist. He has the same silver hair as the other one, only shorter and going down just enough to cover his ears. He wears a maroon vest with black accents and a white button-up shirt with long sleeves beneath. His eyes glow, resembling a blue and red sky with multiple stars and galaxies glowing in the distance inside them, resembling glitter or bright sparkles.

Athůůʘ-ǁez  leans over from on top of the carriage, holding a scroll in his hand, "Princes, your father has sent us his word, I shall read it to you now," "No need, here, give it to me. I'll read it, you can go," The blonde one says with a gentle smile as he reaches out to Athůůʘ-ǁez 's hand only for the scroll to be ripped from his hand by Jawjùǃ as she runs in the opposite direction of the carriage.

"Squirrel! Do not worry, princes, I will get it back for you," Athůůʘ-ǁez says as he leans his head into the carriage before jumping off and chasing after her. Jawjùǃ runs through a crowd of peasants, followed shortly by Athůůʘ-ǁez before stopping in an alleyway.

"And, good enough. Those fools won't suspect a damn thing," Athůůʘ-ǁez thinks to himself as he chuckles and whistles at Jawjùǃ before walking into her and slowly absorbing her body and clothes into himself, revealing it to be nothing more than a clone.

Back at the የעִÞsǂאየמִּעִǂ schoolyard,Jawjùǃ is dragged into the woods by the snake. She begins to lose consciousness and her eyes close before the snake releases her in front of a scroll on the ground, "There, you should read it," the snake whispers as she blinks, when she opens her eyes it is no longer there. She breathes heavily, coughing out saliva before looking down at the scroll.

The front doors of the school burst open as an explosion of pure malice, devilry, malevolence, and bitchiness enters the building. The raw evil aura is so dense that it takes a semi-tangible form as it floods the halls, followed shortly by a young black woman, with long messy, wild white hair, large fluffy wolf-like ears, a long fluffy white tail, red glowing eyes, wearing leather black high heels, black stockings with golden highlights, black panties covered in a transparent blue skirt with glitter, and a blue bra with black and gold highlights and black gloves.