that was unexpected!

Oh well... the story begins in a public school somewhere in the world. In a HE classroom of all places too. Miss PA was teaching a class right before the end of the day. The bell had just rang for the last couple of periods. Miss PA was feeling kinda lonely recently and the "puppy love" students weren't helping her feel less alone. All of the students were practically buddied up with their best friends or their partner. Everybody except her. She had to teach HE and RE all day. She'd practically lost her mind at this point. Just want to travel home to her dogs. Miss PA was quite the religious person before up until recently when her ex-partner introduced a new type of "play" into her life. She had been feeling pretty down since then. Obviously because she had to break up with his ass because she didn't know if she had committed a sin or not. Which she didn't because (she really liked it) but just not with him. Just as she was thinking, a student came up to her. 

"Miss PA? Can we go outside for the last period?" this particular student was normally so shy? 

"Ah? aye I think we could do that?"

She whispered back. Then the bell rang and the hall ways were bustling again. It took a while for it to calm down but when everybody was out, she let her class go outside for about 20-30 minutes. She led them out to gravel pitch and let them play about.

After ten minutes of looking at the hooligans running about she got bored. So she looked about the classroom windows . Not knowing what she was going to find out of the corner of her eye, Mr P was railing... who was it he was going at it with? None other than Miss S. The windows curtains were open a bit and she viewed it all from a distance of 30-40ish feet. She didn't want to impose on this moment the 2 were having, so she turned around with a full red face. She was so warm now. The weather wasn't even that warm and she was roasting. Seeing that made her feel things she had never felt before. Things that felt odd. A good odd. She kept on watching from the corner of her eye. And the bell rang again. Miss PA brought her students back inside to pack up for home time. Her brain was stuck with the image of Mr P and Miss S going at it on the desk. When she dismissed her class, she sat down on her chair. She was WET. Seriously wet. She was practically dripping at this point. Hoping she brought a spare pair of underwear with her, she started to rummage through her handbag. Thankfully there was a spare pair and in good time too. She needed the toilet. So she carried her handbag all the way to the staff bathrooms and got changed. After washing her hands she was heading towards the door. Miss S popped in the door heading for a stall. Miss PA nearly went red in the face again. Poor Miss S. She looked exhausted when she came in. Well she knew what Miss S was up to. In a hurry, she ran past her and out of the room. When she got out, she leaned against the wall. Trying to compose herself. Maybe she could take a look at where Mr P was now that Miss S was in the staff toilets. Walking towards the maths room she got the chills. She peeped in the window of the door for a split second and saw Mr P getting dressed. The both of them were lucky not to get caught. (by anyone other than Miss PA) Otherwise they would have been fired for having intercourse in the place of work. Lucky people huh? Miss PA then made her way to her car to drive herself home. She had quite the journey to get home . It did not help as she was getting hornier by the second. As soon as she got home she had soaked the front seat. She went inside and locked herself in her room. Her dogs, Ava and Silly were sleeping beside each other. Soon enough she had stripped off her clothes. Reaching for her 'special' box underneath her bed. She grabs a 6 and a half inch dildo that has 20 levels of intensity. (She loved that part especially) She was so wet she didn't have to use any lube but she put some on anyways. Just to be safe you know? Anyway she spread the lube all over her dildo and started to slip it inside her. feeling it go in slowly she couldn't help but let out a painful moan. Once it was all the way in she grabbed a pair of fluffy play handcuffs. They were made out of leather and some metal. She put them on and grabbed her chocker collar aswell. Putting it on her neck and then clasping the handcuffs together. She then took the remote and turned the vibrations up to level 10, she had never gone past this much intensity before but she wanted to be pushed to her limits tonight. " Ahhhh~ fuck fuck , fuck!" She screamed just as she started to cum. Sitting on the dildo for another 15 minutes she came again and was ready to pass out. The room was filled with hearty moans as she turned the intensity off and pulled it out. Then unbuckling the handcuffs from each other. She did keep the collar on though.

Going to her bathroom to clean herself up and brush her teeth she unlocked her door and let Ava and Silly in beside her.