Sandwiched

She stared at the two of them, they turned on the water and got beside each other. Fredric started to lather some shower gel on a luffa. Scrubbing over Ruth's tits making her moan just enough for Stacy to hear. Very hesitant at first she started to take off her pants and left them on the ground. Then unclasping the back of her bra and slipped out of her strawberry dress. Covering herself, she started to slowly shuffle towards the shower. She had never seen a shower this big! It was at least 9foot by 5foot. She wondered into the shower. Seeing Ruth and Fredric rubbing each others bodies with the luffa. Ruth noticed her standing there with her hands around her. 

"Why don't you come a little closer? We won't bite you know, well only if you want us to." 

She smirked at her and looked over to Fredric. Stacy started to move a little further towards the two of them. Ruth reached out her hand to Stacy. She took her hand and was roped into the warm pattering water. Sandwiched between the both of them. Skin touching as she got gradually more needy by the second. The feeling of Fredric's hands and Ruth's body all over her. It was something, that was for sure. After they all had washed themselves and hair. They switched the water off and lead Stacy to Ruth's bedroom. Stacy sat on the bed and set the towel down as to not get the bed wet. Well, not that it would be much use as she was drenched down there. Ruth appeared out of her bedroom wardrobe with a box.

What's in the box? Stacy was curious so she got up and peaked into it. It was full of many, many 'toys'. She started to get a bit more excited now. But she didn't want Ruth and Fredric to find out, so she kept her mouth shut. Fredric then climbed onto the bed and started to spread raspberry flavoured lube all over his dick. Stacy then made her way back to the bed. Aswell as Ruth with the 'toys' and sat down beside Fredric, "So....... have you ever done a threesome before?" Ruth looked at Stacy. Feeling that she hadn't before .

"Ummm... No I haven't, does that surprise you?" 

"Oh, no it doesn't surprise me at all actually. Your younger than me and Freddy, I think your probably in your 20's?" She says it so curiously as she gets to her hands and knees, and has a grin stretched across her face. "I'm 26" Stacy spoke out. Just then Fredric couldn't resist the opportunity with Ruth sticking her pussy out like that. So he stuck it in her. She moaned so loud it caught Stacy off guard. Her eyes were wide as she started to leak over the sheets. 

"Aghh~ Freddy push in harder!" So he did and Ruth's arms gave out. She collapsed onto the pillows that were placed there by Fredric. Fredric was slapping his dick in and out of Ruth's juicy pussy. Stacy was heavily turned on by this and started to go through Ruth's box of toys. She found a dildo that looked just like her one at home.