unholy!

"There's somebody here!" She whispered to Fredric. "Listen" Both of them sat there silent as more moans emitted from the food store. Stacy's head was so filled with their moans, she didn't hear them stop and just kept slapping her fingers in and out of her cunt. The other two were naturally curious at to who was moaning with them. They crept their way over to the door with themselves half covered just in case it was a student. Ruth went in the store and started to look around. She checked behind the door then. Low and behold there was Miss PA touching herself with her eyes closed tight. "Look Freddy" Suddenly Stacy woke herself up. It was from her talking to Fredric. She immediately dropped the dress's hem out of her mouth and froze up. She couldn't move. Both of them were staring right at her on the ground.

 "Oh you poor baby, you got so turned on, you couldn't help yourself, could you?" 

"Ruth! She's only after exposing herself to us without knowing it. She's probably really shocked right now?"

Fredric replied with a smirk on hid face. His eyes glancing down over Stacy's body. Not knowing what to do Stacy started to get up to her feet and make her way out of the room. She was so flustered and red that she could barely walk. Or was it because she didn't get to finish off before getting interrupted by Ruth and Fredric. "No baby your not going anywhere. You can hardly walk." Ruth said as she was making her way out. Stacy sat herself back on the floor. She was now in tears because she had embarrassed herself this bad. 

"Hey, hey it's okay sweetie. You were just enjoying yourself. No need to cry?" Freddy spoke very gently as he and Ruth both made themselves comfy on the floor. This made Stacy cry even harder. She really had never imagined for this to ever happen  to her. Putting her hands over her face, she felt something on her arms. She lifted her head and looked in front of her. They both were gone? Then she felt a poke on her side. She turned to the left and saw Ruth beside her and then turned to her right. Fredric was there too. They both had their hands around her in a big hug. Their hands on her were very comforting actually. And before she knew it. The day had ended.

Not even knowing how many hours she was in that store, she got up and went to pack up her things. Slowly walking down the flight of stairs.  She catches a glimpse of Ruth and Fredric on their way out. She started to go faster and caught herself up behind them. "Hey, umm thanks for earlier." Ruth looked behind her. "Oh sweetie it was our pleasure, but we do have a question for you, come outside with us"  Stacy was confused at first but followed the both of them anyway. In the car park Fredric invited her into his car with Ruth. She got in and shut the door. "So" started Ruth. "We were wondering... if you would like to come over to my place tonight? Since you were so turned on by me and Freddy fucking." Stacy's face went very flushed very quickly. 

"Ummm I-ah?" She was going bright red. "yes?" She managed to spit out.

"Very well, Freddy time to hit the road. And don't worry about your ca. We'll drop you back home." They were going to do what?! Before she could figure out what she had done. They were all at Ruth's house. WOW! It was a big house. Well it was pretty big for Stacy. She has been in a one bedroom flat since she finished Uni. 

"Come on in" Ruth shouted from the door. she climbed her way out of the car, carefully stepping her way up the stairs so she wouldn't fall. Fredric made his way up after her. Scooting past her at the door to run up the massive stairs. "Come on" Ruth caressed over her chin and began to walk the stairs. Stacy followed the both in this unfamiliar house. She was like a lost puppy , peaking her nose into most of the open room doors. She was clutching to her handbag as if it were the last thing in the world. "In here" She followed Ruth's voice into the bathroom. It was huge! And so fancy. A massive bath and shower too. Soon enough she was enough into the bathroom for Fredric to lock the door. 'click' Stacy turned to look back. She caught Fredric fully naked! She looked around at Ruth who was now stripping off all her clothes too. Flabbergasted she got a tiny bit wet. "What are you waiting for?" Fredric whispered. Stacy stood there in shock again. "Come join us when your ready, okay?" Ruth and Freddy then made their way into the showers. Freddy wanted to also tease Stacy. So he grabbed Ruth's ass cheek with full force. 

"Ahh~ Freddy!" She shouted at him and he just snorted out. "Oh come on, I have to show our guest what she's missing"