•2 "𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅"

"Just wait for 5 minutes I'll make it for you

"Just wait for 5 minutes I'll make it for you."

Then Zunaira headed towards the kitchen to make Maggie for Amira, and she also followed her towards the kitchen.

Zunaira grabbed a pan from the shelves above to boil veggies for the Maggie. She cut the onion, coriander, green capsicum to add in. After turning on the flam, she placed the pan on it and added one and half cup of water in the pan then she mix veggies in the hot water.

Amira was looking her every step silently.
"Zunaira I didn't ever see anyone to making Maggie like this" she said to her while still focusing on the pan. "What do you mean by like this?" Zunaira asked her confusingly

"I mean, who does add veggies in Maggie?... Whenever I make this, I just simply boil the water, mix the maagie and seasoning that's it then my Meggie is done or sometimes the Maggie sticks in the pan itself." She said while giggling.

"Ohh Allah, what would happen to you, you can't even make something so simple easily.." I said sarcastically.

They hear the sound of a bell in their ears.
"See maybe Eomma has come". She said and asked Amira to open the door. Amira headed towards the door. When she opened the door then she saw Zunaira's mother and sister were outside the door having so heavy groceries begs in their hands. She greeted them.

(ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ ٱللَّٰهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ)

"as-salamu ʿalaykum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh, Auntie and Eonni..."

"‎peace be upon you, as well as the mercy of God and His blessings."

Zunaira's mother responded her Salam,

(وَعَلَيْكُمُ ٱلسَّلَامُ وَرَحْمَةُ ٱللَّٰهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ)

"wa-ʿalaykum as-salam wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh, my doughter Amira Allah bless you.

"Peace be upon you, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings."

"Give these begs to me auntie I'll take these inside, they're seeming so heavy." Amira grabbed those begs from Zunaira's mother hands.
"Ohh how sweet of you Amira..." Mrs. Mariyam said to her so adoringly.
"You also Come in Eonni.." she moved aside to let them in.

"How much you are taking guys to come in..."
Zunaira came to the hall with two Maggie bowls in her hands.

"What did you make?" Mrs. Mariyam asked to her. "I've made Maggie for princess Diana..." She replied to her mother.

"Auntie when she'll Stop calling me princess Diana. I don't like this nickname...." Amira complained while pouting.

Zunaira gave her a disbelieve look. She didn't ever said to her that she doesn't like her nickname.
Amira smirked mischievously at her.