𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 ~~📍

.
.
.
.

Assalamualaikum my precious readers ⁠~

Firstly, I'm here to inform you all that Cause of my exams I was not able to update frequently and I'm sorry for that I'm making you wait so long. Second, I was thinking to stop writing as my mental health isn't stable and phisical too, and somehow sadly I'm going to stop write this FF right here. It was great that I got your love and support and I'm lucky to have this. My precious readers sorry if I somehow disappointed you all but I really need time to think that if I should continue writing or not. If you want me to continue writing this FF then let me know I'll try to make up my mind. I want your more love and support. My lovely readers and sisters please pray that I gain my mental health back because it's so hard for me to endure this. May Allah SWT keep you all healthy and save, grant you all your deep desires, make you all steadfast on the right path and keep guiding you all. May Allah keep you all in His countless blessings, and ease your mind.

If you really think that this FF is worth to continue then I want to know from all of my lovely readers. Tell me in comment section if you want me to continue writing this FF or not, at least 10 individual comments I want and 10 votes on this "Note"......

Fi-Amanillah ~~~~~

Love from Author Habiba 🥀