Log 3: Allies?

Jet," the gem said. As Jet rolled over, Peridot noticed everything about this gem was grey. Literally. Jet's skin was a grayish-blackish color. On the other hand, her gem was as black as night."H-H-Hi Jet," Peridot said, still a bit nervous about what Jet could do. Jet just rolled her eyes and got up. "I'm not gonna hurt someone I just met, Peridot," Jet said, trying to calm Peridot down.
(Jet's POV)
"Holy moon goddess, this gem is a mess," I thought, "I have to ask what happened."
(Peri's POV)
"Holy moon goddess, I must seem like a wreck," I thought, "I might as tell what happened."
(Back to third person)
"So you must be wondering what happened to me," Peridot asked Jet. "Yeah, it looks like you went through a battle," Jet responded. And so Peridot told Jet about everything, not just what happened, but about the rebellion, the wars. Everything. "So let me get this straight," Jet said after Peridot finished, "You work for Yellow Diamond and (He/She) sent you on a mission to Earth to investigate the Galaxy Warp when you encountered a small group of rebels from the war." "That's about what happened," Peridot responded. Jet suddenly stood up, casting a shadow over Peridot. Peridot looked at Jet standing up and Jet was a lot like Jasper. Her gem was on her right leg. What weapon she had, Peridot didn't have a clue. "Well it looks like these 'Crystal Gems' need to be taught a lesson," Jet said, stretching out her limbs. "So does that mean we are allies?" Peridot asked. "Allies," Jet said, shaking Peridot's hand.