Xavier Biel

Her hands run on my back.
I groan.
I swear if this woman doesn't stop teasing me,I'll "tease" her pussy with my tongue.
"You can go home,Xavier" she tells me.
why?scared that I'll suddenly fuck you?
"Fine....See you tomorrow at that party,right,baby?" I call her baby because of her height and cuz I want a baby with her...I want her to come into my bedroom and tell me that our baby fell asleep,and I have to go slowly so her screams won't wake up our baby.
"Yeah" she says.
Next day
I am at the party searching for my woman.
Then I felt a tiny hand on my chest,I didn't away from my phone,I just slapped the hand.
"Dont touch me,I got my woman" Then I hear a soft chuckle,I recognized it.
"Issabela!" I said smiling,I hugged her.
"Ugh,I can't even scare you" she says annoyed,I chuckle.
"Scare me?God,Your divine...A beauty like you can't scare me...." I smirk slowly.
"Yeah yeah,stop teaisng me" She really thinks I tease her,but I love her...
Me and Bladen tried to have a conversation but since melany was on his lap,he couldn't concentrate,he was glaring at her.
So I looked at Issabela,we made eye contact,she noticed melany on bladen's lap,so I give her a 'can you sat on my lap too?I feel alone' look while patting my knees.
She rolls her eyes and walks towards me,I hapily sat more comfortable for her,and when she sat,I groan,she sat right on my cock.
"Be happy your not alone" she murmurs,well I am happy she even made eye contact with me.
I slowly caress her thigh,while I was looking at her deep cleavage she got with this dress.
"I love when you dress like this...I feel like you know that I can kill someone so easy...."
"Well you are in the mafia" she murmurs,I smirk
"You find that hot?..Baby?"
She blushs a bit
"Neh" she lies,I kiss her shoulder.
I shruggs
"If you say so..."
she got up but I sat her down.
"Sit" I said a bit angry.
She rolls her eyes
"I am sat" she says annoyed.I smirk
"Good girl" and I stroke her hair,She took a ciggarate from her pocket,and a lighter.
I gave her a 'can you give me a smoke too?' look but she blow the smoke in my face,how her lips looked so close to me...God...
My hand is on her thigh,Should I go higher?...I dont want to,right now.But how she looks at my hand...
"Want me to go higher?" I whisper in her ear,her eyes widened and she shakes her head.I shrugg and I began to caress her thigh.
Bladen looks at melany,melany at me and Issabela.
Suddenly Issabela got a text.
"Who it's bothering you?" I say annoyed.
"C-Can we go to the bathroom...." With that I took her in bridal style in the bathroom.
"Is everyrhing okay?" I say worried
"I need some help...." My eyes widened,my dirty mind went wild.
"I....I need a fake boyfriend..." I raise an eyebrow.
"Why?...." She swallows hard
"Nothing you should know...Just that I need a fake boyfriend..."
"Do you know someone single?" ME!
"I am right here,baby..." She blush a bit.
"We are enemies,you are so annoying sometimes,I can't be with you." I took a step closer and I looked just a bit down,so she can remember my height.
"I am your fucking enemy cuz you want me to be your enemy,if you want to be my fake girlfriend then I'll be your fake boyfriend..." I said a bit angry and I gaved her a death stare.
She swallows hard.
My gaze softed.
"Baby I am sory if I scared you...I just wanted to intimitate you..." I lowered myself and I burn my face in her nuzzling neck.
"I would be honored to be anything you want me to be..."
"T-Thanks xavier...Your the best enemy..." I smirk
"Can you repeat that?" She rolls her eyes.
I'll make you roll your eyes,baby,be sure of that.
"Your ego is too high" now I roll my eyes.
"Anyway,since I am with you in a fake relationship...."
"There are rules..." Good,I love rules,I always do the opposite,the rules are not to obey them,if you obey the rules there is no fun in life,but I would obey to some rules,if that means to make my baby happy.
"We dont fall in love" too late
"We dont sleep together" why not?
"We tell just Bladen and Melany that this relationship is fake" I dont mind that
"You let me post you,on my instagram" my girl showing me?fuck such a good dream...
"Understood?" I nod
"But why can't we sleep together?" I said updet and with puppy eyes,she slapped my cheek.
"You can do that in bed,baby" I said serious,she slapped me again and I roll my eyes.
"Now,You will let me sit on your lap,your hands on my waist and I'll take a photo and I'll post it." I smile
After she took the photo I kept my hands on her waist and I squeezed it.
My eyes fell on her cleavage,what I would do to caress her chest....
Bladen offered me a beer,he doesn't drink but he knows I sometimes do.
I looked at Issabela.
What if she doesn't like beer...What if she would think I am a dangerous alcoholic...
What if she will run away cuz she dont like the smell...
I shook my head to Bladen,he put the beer back in the fridge.
"Issa?..." I say resting my chin on her shoulder.
"What do you want?" I chuckle,she knows when I call her 'Issa' I want something,I want her every moment but she doesn't need to know.
"Would you bother if I drink a beer?..." I say still with puppy eyes.
"How many bottles?I dont want you to hurt me cuz your a drunk man" she says a bit upset.
"I can take just a sip if you want me to...and when I am drunk I am just a bit depressed but not a dangerous drunk man..." I said a bit embarressd,I would never get drunk while Issabela is here,when I am drunk I cry and talk how much I love Issabela and how much I hate that she doesn't love me back...Once Bladen took a video of me,I was on my knees and I was crying cuz Issabela doean't love me.
"5 sips?" I kiss her cheek and I grab a beer bottle,and I counted.
1 sip...2 sips... 3 sips..4 sips...
"You can have a sip if you want" I said calm but she shakes her head.
I took the last sip and I trow the beer.
"If we are in a fake relationship...Can we say 'I love you' in public?" I said,my puppy eyes appereas.
"Yeah,it will be fake anyway" not for me