Xavier Biel

"Come on....Just tell me" I smirk like a psycho with a little blood on my face.
"Tell me...Why did you stalk my girl?You scared her..." I said calmly,knowing what I'll do to this Alex.
"Because I wanted to make her mine" Alex says angry.
"Too late,god made her soulmate already" and I put my hand on my chest.
I show alex a big knife
"Hmmm...." I hum and I cut his fingers.
"Those fingers wrote letters to my girl..."
He was screaming.
"Hmmm...." I hum again and I pushed the knife in his right eye then in his second eye.
"Those eyes looked at my girl..." I can't even hear myself,he is screaming so loud.
I cut his tongue,his mouth.
"For saying that you wanted to make her your girl while she is mine..." I said smiling.
Alex was losing so much blood he froze,dead bitch.
0-1 for Biel.
"Haha!Bitch..."
I told Bladen to lie to Issabela that I had some work problem,I can't wait to go back to Issabela and tell her what I did.
She won't need me as a fake boyfriend,she will be my real girlfriend....
I went in my car and I drove to my house.I took a shower and I changed in a hoodie and a t-shirt under my hoodie,maybe my girl wants my hoodie,it has purple on it.
And sweatpants.
I am driving back to that beach,I called Bladen.
"I am coming back to my girl!" I said happy on the phone.
"Xavier...she doesn't want to see you" My heart sinks at those words.I entered my car in a pillar.
"W-....What do you mean?....is she blind or what?..Bladen,what the hell happened to my girl?!" I said angry,I could barely talk,I felt a lump in my throat.
"She found out you went in her diary...She didn't left the hotel room since you left,melany kept hugging her,I am so fucking jealous,you better fix this problem,I need my girl as much as you need yours." Bladen says but All I could do is to look at the sky.
God....Thank you for taking care of her,thank you that she is okay....I will come to her and I will explain why I left...But until then,please take care of her,I don't want my girl to have scars or bruises....Please god...
Amin...
Bladen ended the call.I called one of my men and he bought me a car and I drove a lamborghini huracan to that beach.
After hours,I had my eyes sleepy,my stomach hurting,I didn't stopped,just for gas,I didn't eat,or drank.
When I reached the hotel I ran to Issabela's room.
"Baby!..." I say smiling,she is in melany's arms,I pushed melany away and I hugged Issabela.
"Baby I missed you so much...Don't worry,your stalker is gone,he won't bother you...I swear!..Baby..Oh fuuck I hate when you don't cry cuz of joy..."
She pushes me away.
"Baby...You okay?Did I hug you too hard?" I said,worried.
"You went to my diary!is my privacy!And you suddenly left!" She says angry.
Ughhh,I will burn that diary one day,thats why I can't hug her?
"Yeah...and I want something..." I took her hand and I caress it.
"What?...Huh?my skin?!I can't even have privacy!" She yells.
"I-...I want a reward for killing your stalker...." Her eyes widen,why?I thought I could make this romantic.
She spat me and curses me in her native language.
"Baby...Why-Why are you like this now?You on your period?Sorry...I should've bought you flowers and chocolate icecream...I am sorry baby..." I kneel in front of her.
She never cursed me in her native language,just on her period,she would telling me to suck her "dick" and that she wants to fuck my mother.
It's normal for her to curse like that,she is slavic,so.
"Reward?!Am I a whore to you?"she slapped me.
What does she mean a whore to me?
"Leave me alone!" My eyes widen.this is not my girl....Or maybe she is but she is not okay,I kissed her knee.
"Baby,if you think I am gonna let you alone..." I laughed. "I'll show you the truth,that I need you more than air."
She slapped me again.Is it okay if this makes me horny?....oh fuuck....
Melany told me to leave for a moment.I gave her a 'My dear cousin....you know I love you,Like my sister...But I rather die than listen to you in this moment' look.
She calls Bladen
Oh shit....Bladen comes and tells me to leave for a moment and he will help me in the future to win Issabela back.
I left the room praying.