Chapter 08

KEIRA

As Keira's body finished glowing, she opened her eyes to find out that she is in an alley of a town in the Parvis' territory.

"What are we doing here? The Grand Duke is going to be mad if I went out without his permission! We got to get back, Lucas." Keira trembled as she panics about going home.

"Calm down, Keira! Gosh, stop freaking out. It's fine, he's not gonna find out, I put a spell in your room that hypnotized people into thinking you're still in there." Lucas explained as she holds down Keira's shoulder.

"But still... This is the Parvis Territory, someone is bound to find me out." Keira whined.

"Okay then.. how about this." Lucas snapped his fingers and Keira's eyes began to change colour.

" Lucas snapped his fingers and Keira's eyes began to change colour

"Look now you look like me! Black hair and red... eyes." Lucas went quiet after he realised something.

"Actually maybe purple looked better on you. Yeah, purple definitely." Lucas snapped his fingers again and her hair began changing colour.

Keira looked at his new hair colour, it was a beautiful purple, darker than her own original eyes colour

"Well, actually I wouldn't mind red eyes, it makes me look more like the Grand Duke." Keira smiled.

Lucas looked at Keira and touched her hair.

"I might be biased since this is the hair colour of my beloved person, but I really think it suits you Keira, better than having red eyes."

"You really think so?" Keira feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, here." Lucas snapped his fingers to change Keira's eyes back to its original colour.

" Lucas snapped his fingers to change Keira's eyes back to its original colour