TRT | 21

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

.ೃ*:・

[SAME NIGHT AS MARION]
DATE: THURSDAY, MAY 23RD
TIME: 9:48 p.m

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 in the living room. Two blunts in rotation as Jayden and Samaria laid on the floor— Samaria lying on Jayden's chest with her body facing the ceiling, Sekani and Soya lying on one couch together as Kimora took over the other one. Marion left out not too long ago with Keyontae, heading to a meeting that was being held.

Just to be on the safe side, Keyonate left one of his phones with them, just in case one or the other needed something.

It had been a pretty boring week for the group, mainly Samaria, Soya and Sekani. Kimora and Jayden having their own problems they were dealing with this week— but the group still didn't do anything entertaining, especially not like how they use to.

"Man, it's boring as hell, y'all ain't tryna go do sumn'?" Jayden speaks up after being in silence for so long. Samaria felt the rhythm of his voice on her back as she laid on him, her eyes low and red.

"It ain't shit to do." Sekani replies, taking a hit from the blunt. Jayden taps Samaria and signaled for her to sit up.

"It's always something to do. Since when we stopped doing reckless dumb shit?"

"Since Samari—" Soya's snarky comment was cut short, before Jayden grabbed his empty soda bottle, throwing it directly at Soya's forehead with a loud thump. Samaria tried to hold back to laugh when she seen the look on Soya's face, the look of shock and disbelief.

"Like I was saying." He bucked at Soya, making her buck back at him. "We need to go do something, like right now."

"What could we possibly do Jay." Sekani says, leaning further back onto the couch as he closed his eyes.

If you asked Sekani, he'd actually want to go do something, but there was simply nothing fun to do at the moment, and they didn't have a phone on an everyday basis to see what's the next fun event they can go to. So everything they planned was off the top of their head.

"Get food and do something man, a nigga hungry and fucking bored in this sorry ass house." Jayden ranted.

"I'm a little hungry too." Kimora spoke up, Jayden waves his arm in her direction— signaling that he had another person who was willing to get out of the house.