Chapter 9: Sitting and eating, Your Majesty understands

Covered by the mask, only the lower half of Shen Qingliu's face was exposed. His skin was sickly pale, and his limbs were extremely slender. Through the cold white skin, blue veins could be faintly seen. The whole figure was like fragile crystal, exquisite. fragile.

The hazy eyebrows and eyes have a feeling of flowers in the water and the moon in the mirror.

"Let's eat." Shen Qingliu pulled the coat on his body and coughed.

Wei Yuexi sat opposite him, eating like he did yesterday, but his hand was held by the guards after only a few bites.

He raised his eyes to look at Shen Qingliu, but Shen Qingliu was only drinking bird's nest porridge from Gu's small bowl, and his lips were stained with water color and became much rosy.

"Your Majesty, you sit down and eat together, and you are not allowed to behave rudely in a large court. Have you seen clearly how the minister eats?"

Shen Qingliu took the handkerchief handed by Xiao Fuzi and wiped his lips, his cold phoenix eyes like the sky. Under the bright moon, he continued to do it again, teaching Wei Yuexi dining etiquette.

Wei Yuexi was not a fool. On the contrary, he was extremely talented and had a photographic memory. But why should he listen to Shen Qingliu? !

He deliberately said innocently: "What did Mr. Taifu say? I don't understand."

Shen Qingliu had read the original work and knew that the little wolf cub was deliberately tormenting him.

He slightly curled his lips, held up his chin and said: "It doesn't matter if your Majesty can't learn it, then he will be hungry. Whenever he eats, he will watch from the side as he eats. When he learns it, he will start eating.

" After a while, he ordered his servants, "Take all the food away. It seems that Your Majesty is not hungry this morning."

Wei Yuexi clenched his hands and prepared to throw away his sleeves and leave to find food for himself.

Shen Qingliu: "Hold him."

The four guards stepped forward and held Wei Yuexi's shoulders. Wei Yuexi knew that struggling was futile, and looked at Shen Qingliu with a heavy gaze, "I am stupid by nature, and I am afraid of disturbing Taifu Shen, so I will not stay. I will continue to harass Mr. Taifu here. "

The little wolf cub has learned to hide his sharp claws. Mr. Shen said he was very pleased, but he had to learn.

"Starting today, Your Majesty will listen to the lectures of the ministers in the morning. In the afternoon, the four guards will teach His Majesty martial arts. In the evening, he will copy books. Xiaofuzi, please send someone to find some embroiderers from the palace to tailor your Majesty's clothes. The Hanqing Palace where Your Majesty lives is away from the Hanqing Palace. Guanglu Pavilion is too far from the Hall of Supreme Harmony, so you go and clean up the guest rooms in the Hall of Supreme Harmony today, and order your Majesty’s belongings from Hanqing Palace to be moved over so that Your Majesty can live there.”

After giving the order, he looked at Wei Yuexi. "Your Majesty, can you hear me clearly?"

Wei Yuexi pursed his thin lips and said nothing, thinking: Does Shen Qingliu want to keep him under complete surveillance?

#Most

of the hot summer has passed, and autumn is getting stronger. The Earth Dragon has been burning up early in the Hall of Supreme Harmony. A young man in green is lying on his side. He is wearing a splendid costume, a jade waist, and long hair shawl. However, the skin exposed by the mask is white. There must be something abnormal.

After studying in the Hall of Supreme Harmony for more than two months, Shen Qingliu did not make things difficult for him anymore. Instead, he lectured like a disciple, making Wei Yuexi gradually unable to figure out the person in front of him.

Wei Yuexi felt anxious about this unexpected change.

He would rather Shen Qingliu treat him like before, so that he can kill him ruthlessly!

"In a few days, the Prime Minister will come to the palace to visit His Majesty. Does Your Majesty have any ideas?" Shen Qingliu noticed Wei Yuexi's obscure gaze, put down the history book in his hand, and spoke slowly.

Don't let them interfere in the turmoil in the court. The general's palace and the princes' palace have already started to take action. They will not allow the prime minister's family to dominate the court. The trigger of the matter is also very simple. A few days ago, he gently turned the abacus, and the calculation liked it. The concubine of the prime minister's palace teases and insults a young lady of the general's palace.

General Duan Yueshan and Prime Minister Qin Wanmo had a family feud. Duan Yueshan kept causing trouble for Qin Wanmo. Didn't this matter allow him to seize the moral high ground?

Supplemented by the admonitions and eyes left by the original owner in the court, he impeached the prime minister for being defiant and intending to seek power and usurp the throne. Under such huge public opinion and threat of force, Qin Wanmo would definitely consider letting the young emperor go to court to block the public. mouth.