Chapter 43 Good Master, let me see

Fortunately, it didn’t take long. The carriage arrived at the cavalry camp on the outskirts of Beijing. Shen Qingliu could hear the sonorous and powerful training slogans of the soldiers from afar.

"Teacher, be careful." Wei Yuexi took Shen Qingliu's hand and said in a deep voice.

Not far away, several groups of soldiers were running in circles with heavy loads. Sharp arrows landed on the targets. Several soldiers practicing archery looked at them curiously.

The small tents set up one after another looked like fluffy clouds, casting a faint halo under the sunset. The smoke from the cooking pots curled up, and it was almost time for dinner.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to go back tonight." Wei Yuexi said thoughtfully.

Shen Qingliu knew that he had delayed the process, and was quite embarrassed, "Then, Your Majesty, how about the morning meeting tomorrow?"

"It's too late at night, and I'm afraid of being in danger on the way, so I usually send secret guards back to report the dragon body embrace. I'm sick. I'll go to court the next day." Wei Yuexi squeezed his hand.

"Mr. Tutor, do you want to visit the cavalry camp?"

Shen Qingliu glanced at the soldiers training not far away and nodded slightly, "You are here, let's take a look."

"Your Majesty plans to take this place The cavalry is sent to Jiangnan to suppress Qin Wanmo's black cavalry?"

Wei Yuexi nodded, "Leave some to guard the capital, and the rest will go to the Jiangnan area to prepare for quelling the chaos."

The powerful gentry forces in the Jiangnan area are intertwined. I'm afraid he will be here soon. I want to make the next trip to Jiangnan in person.

Qin Wanmo would not let him go. The pain of killing his son was enough to make him deliberately plan to get rid of him. At present, the court could only maintain a superficial calm.

If he went to Jiangnan at this time, it would be tantamount to a narrow escape from death, but for the great cause of unification, he had to go.

Shen Qingliu also understood this, "If they go to Jiangnan to quell the chaos, why not send ministers to go with them?"

In this way, Wei Yuexi would not be in a dangerous situation.

"No, Qin Wanmo will not let me go, nor will he let the Taifu go." The two of them are on the same boat, Qin Wanmo can't help but know.

He helped the young man to the tower and looked down at the cavalry training in each barracks. The sweating soldiers were well-trained and uninhibited. When he felt tired, he took off his clothes and continued to move forward with heavy loads, or punched and waved his spear.

"How many cavalry are there in total? They don't seem to be as lazy as ordinary soldiers..." Shen Qingliu looked at Wei Yuexi in confusion and held his hand.

Wei Yuexi slightly curled his lips and smiled, "These soldiers are all powerful sons selected from poor families. Most of them have aspirations and concerns."

"When I first started planning the establishment, I gave fifty taels as a reward for joining the army. People with strong physiques, clean family backgrounds, and upright conduct will be rewarded with military merit. If they can achieve great success in Jiangnan, they will be crowned kings and prime ministers."

Seeing that the servants were still far away from them, the man poked Shen Qingliu. With fleshy cheeks, "Although this cavalry is less than 30,000 people, it is definitely capable of suppressing the black cavalry."