Miss Grace x Fem!Reader

Requested
Fluff!

I'm not used to writing such things but I have done it before
_____________
Reader POV:
Knock knock.

"Hello?" I ask while I open my office door gently

"Miss Grace told me to give this to you." A student answers while handing me an envelope.
"Miss Grace?" I ask.
"Yes? Why?"

"Oh, nothing, but thank you." I reply trying to hide my excitement,

"You're welcome," The student walks away calmly as I shut the door.

I open the envelope and it revealed a sheet of paper that said

"Dear Miss (__),
Please meet me later at 6:30pm
At _____, " .

I didn't know why she wanted to meet me but I was excited for it.
I looked at the time, it was 3:44, so I proceeded to sleep for a bit.

______

I woke up at 6:33 pm,my eyes widened in shock, almost forgetting what Miss grace told me.

I hurriedly picked up my things and rode a taxi to the location she said we would go to. I didn't know what this was all about, but I couldn't deny it. It was from, Mrs. Grace, after all...

When I got there, I immediately noticed her hiding something behind her back, I got off the taxi and approached her, she didn't even want to look my direction with a slightly red tint..
"..Just take it"

She muttered, handing me a bouquet with blue flowers.

"Aw, thanks, you're so thoughtful, what's this for?" I ask, I could feel my face heating up trying to say that.

She struggles to put it into words but after a while, she manages to say hesitantly "I-i just wanted to give it to you.."

I could tell she wanted to say something else, "okay then" I respond pulling her closer into a deep kiss,
Her face goes completely red as I press my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms against her waist as she grips on to my shoulders. Her lips are so soft. She calmly runs her fingers through my long, fluffy hair.
_________
<3
I loved making this but I hope you enjoyed reading this more than I did while making it, ilysm<3
368 words